just moved to Tampa, FL

Moongal

Reaction score
:wave:hey there just moved to tampa,fl and looking for a place for rent not sure about roommate cuz i dont really know anyone here. hope to meet someone here in tampa make new friends send me a message thanks :cheers:

Hello and welcome to alldeaf forum. Where were you moved to Tampa from? I used to live in Clearwater for 20 years. Someday I will move back to Florida.

:wave:hey there just moved to tampa,fl and looking for a place for rent not sure about roommate cuz i dont really know anyone here. hope to meet someone here in tampa make new friends send me a message thanks :cheers:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hope you'll find what you're looking for and in the meantime, enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

:wave:
~RR

:welcome:Hello there from Central Florida. I'm about an 1 1/2 hours from Tampa.

Hello and welcome to alldeaf forum. Where were you moved to Tampa from? I used to live in Clearwater for 20 years. Someday I will move back to Florida.

i moved from MD ( ten years) , i grew up on Long Island NY im melting here ha

Welcome to AllDeaf!

It's always a pleasure seeing new "faces" around here on this forum. Make yourself here at home and browse away.

How do you like living in Florida so far? Was Florida a place that you had imagined of or the total opposite?

Take Care and again, Welcome to AllDeaf ;) :thumb:

Welcome to AllDeaf!

It's always a pleasure seeing new "faces" around here on this forum. Make yourself here at home and browse away.

How do you like living in Florida so far? Was Florida a place that you had imagined of or the total opposite?

Take Care and again, Welcome to AllDeaf ;) :thumb:

yeah alot to browse here. it wasnt a plan to moved down here but got good life down here and a good job so i aint complaining. im keeping an eye for an alligators :eek3:

:welcome: and enjoy your stay. Glad that you found a way to settle in FL. I have a few friends living in FL, and I am sure they'll be happy to help you out. I am not sure how far Tampa is from Miami and one other small town. :P

Anyways, :welcome: :thumb:

Back