just had a cochlear implant

Georgewes

Reaction score
After the surgery and when I woke up a person on the staff told me there was a complication of some sort. So I don't know what is going to happen because I haven't had the hookup yet. The surgical CI was on March 15th. I am afraid(and depressed) but hopefully it will turn out O.K. But I am not really optimistic after what that person on the CI implant staff said. So I may have to have another one done. Any opinions?

After the surgery and when I woke up a person on the staff told me there was a complication of some sort. So I don't know what is going to happen because I haven't had the hookup yet. The surgical CI was on March 15th. I am afraid (and depressed) but hopefully it will turn out O.K. But I am not really optimistic after what that person on the CI implant staff said. So I may have to have another one done. Any opinions?

Rather than worry while waiting, why not call, email or whatever your preferred contact method is your surgeons office and tell them you did not understand what was said the day of the surgery and would like clarification.

Back