Judgment

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
Judgment woke up in the morning. he stood up and got ready for school. He went to kitchen for basketfast. He judges everyone even his own family. He saw his sister wear very short jean with tight white shirt. he thinks his sister is a whore. He saw his father wear no shirt but only jean and he even wear red-green-yellow band and headband. He thinks his father is hippie. He saw his mother wear tight clothes and headband. He thinks his mother is heath freak. He ate the basketfast and went out to bus stop. He saw three kids out there. Number one kid wears old and worn clothes. He thinks that kid is poor. Number two chubby kid and he wears superman shirt and black pant. he thinks that kid is fat nerd. Number three cute kid but he wears sweatshirt and blue jean. He thinks that kid is momma boy. He got in the bus and saw bus driver wears blue short and white shirt with long socks and jogger shoes. He thinks he is a jogger. He got out of the bus and make his way into school. He saw many teenagers walks by him. He even thinks they are whores, jocks, hippies, and nerds. he met his hot best friend and he saw her wears a super hot tight shirt and very short blue jean. He thinks she is a whore big time. He saw pretty boy with pretty eyes, pretty nose, pretty lips, pretty hair, pretty shirt, and pretty pant. he thinks he is gay. he came in one of classrooms and saw his fat teacher wears business shirt and short with long soccks and business shoes. He thinks he is mentally retarded. Finally lunch time! He looked at lunch and he thinks EWW! After lunch, he went to his last class and he saw one kid wear full black shirt, black pant, and black shoes. he thinks he is emo. At end of the day, he went home and do usually such as homeworks, facebook, shower, video games, and dinner then bed. He even thinks himself is a creppy.

The End.

We all secretly do that.

I usually don't....met some people with high intellects who didn't give a damn about what they wore...if the colors matched..how old the outfit was...etc. I've heard the saying..."clothes make the man/woman"....maybe it does in a professional sense, but in reality, it doesn't. I'd rather hang/be with someone who is dressed comfortably, as long as the clothes don't smell and they are clean.

But would draw the line about going shopping with a g/f who wore a see-thru top with no bra or her arse was hanging out in a pair of shorts, or who just blatantly showed off all her "assets"...As for men, no "speedoes" (HAHA) or a pair of pants that hung so low his crack was visible.....

Interesting. I didn't get to judge as everyone wears the same clothes as mine when I was at school.

What I meant is that everyone judges in some form.

"But would draw the line about going shopping with a g/f who wore a see-thru top with no bra or her arse was hanging out in a pair of shorts, or who just blatantly showed off all her "assets"...As for men, no "speedoes" (HAHA) or a pair of pants that hung so low his crack was visible....."

That's still judging. :) Some do it to extreme, some mildly. It's very true that the first impression does matter.

Back