Jolly Rasmussen :)

Leo_Mary

Reaction score
Jolly is one of my cute pet that only live for 3 weeks (Last week). She passed away unexpected, she was sick which it was hard to notice.

She is a betta fish. She's not like other fish who don't do expect wandering around. Jolly love to sleep in middle of the plant and play with the dinosaurs (Kenneth) which is fake, she sleep with him sometimes. If you enter the room, she would go straight to your way and give you a little wave with her left "swimming wing" then look at you. Jolly loves the bubbles that my sister blow in with a straw once a week. Jolly only eat when she's hungry, not right after food is given to her. Jolly is just cute that I can't explain it!

Jolly is one of my cute pet that only live for 3 weeks (Last week). She passed away unexpected, she was sick which it was hard to notice.

She is a betta fish. She's not like other fish who don't do expect wandering around. Jolly love to sleep in middle of the plant and play with the dinosaurs (Kenneth) which is fake, she sleep with him sometimes. If you enter the room, she would go straight to your way and give you a little wave with her left "swimming wing" then look at you. Jolly loves the bubbles that my sister blow in with a straw once a week. Jolly only eat when she's hungry, not right after food is given to her. Jolly is just cute that I can't explain it!

I love this post and have no idea why. :)

Back