Joke Of The Week

Opal

Reaction score
Joke of the Week

I cannot help noticing hearing people's joke mean nothing to deaf people as it is hard to explain, as however they tried very hard to translated it for deaf people, as we don't find it funny lol

Same with deaf people's jokes, we find it hilarious funny and try to explain it to hearing people, they don't find it funny!

Have you noticed it?

I thought why not we deaf people start to put their DEAF JOKES here for us to laugh and share?

One American, one English and one Irish men escaped from the prison, and the German guard with alastian dog search for them, all these men climb and hide in 3 different trees, the dog bark at these trees, and American man say Hoo Hoo, pretend to be an Owl, the guard went off and torch up at the second tree, and the English man saying "Meow" and the guard is satisfied and went to the third tree and listening, an Irish man say "Moo, Moo" the guard shot at the tree, because he knew Cows can't climb the tree!!

FOR YOU PLEASE PUT YOUR NEXT JOKES FOR US TO READ THANK YOU

Hello Rachel

Yes true i agree with you hearing people joke I dont understand and Deaf people joke but hearing people dont understand tool.....

I would like to anyone joke form anyone good to teach auslan class...

:thumbd: :thumbd:

Back