Join DEAF NASCAR fantasy league of Yahoo!

MaxUFC

Reaction score
Hello, everyone...my name is Thomas Byrnes: comissioner of DEAF NASCAR this year from Yahoo! Sport Fantasy. It would suit for NASCAR fans as having fun time to :bump: against other racers to take best position. And meet new deafies across USA and your friends that you can bring along, too. If you are intersting to join : go to Yahoo! and click Sport Fantasy. Join "Private Group" (notice: only yahoo users can join and there is no cost to get new yahoo screename/email). Type #13908 on Group ID and Password : password. Sure, you can bring your freinds, too.

No, there is no prize this time since only ten racers joined this league as today...not enough. I would like to see any deaf fantasy league to grow more in the future. I already playing into Deaf NHL and Deaf MBL last two years and might lead more teams in all deaf sport fantasy with possible prize?. At this present, I am playing in Deaf NHL with a prize : Mini Stanley Cup trophy and six teams got clinched into championship playoffs this late March. I am trying to get that mini trophy back to my New England's hometown from Gratedful Teams whom is defensed champion from two years ago.

Any question :confused: and I will be glad to give you answer and helping you out. Thank you for read this post. Peace Out :cool: - TOM

Which part of New England are you located in?

So far, any luck with any prospective deaf racing drivers to join your venture team? I am into it & would like to know which part of NE area are you in?

I am from Connecticut, is that close to where you're at?

W/B Soon..

Thanks,
G5BELLISSIMA@aol.com
"GEENA" :angel:

Deaf NASCAR's final standing :

1 Drunken Kamikazie.....9,353 <-- champion
2 dc3........................9,229
3 Midwest Driver.........8,874
4 Cherry Racer...........8,784
5 BurnOut.................8,735
6 GIT-R-DONE............8,695
7 SPONGEBOB............8,557
8 shamrock04............8,556
9 irish power.............7,581
10 DeafRacer24.........7,117
11 RED BUDS.............4,845
12 NASdeiCAR...........3,366
13 Dupont 24............2,264
14 The Dirty Schultzy....673

Thank you, all racers of Deaf NASCAR 2006!

There has been talking about Deaf NASCAR 2007 in two leagues as one for free (Yahoo Fantasy's) and other for money prize as to seeking for better system from all NASCAR fantasy websites who handle money, not commissioner's.

All you are welcome to this new league in 2007. New leagues should be starting early of Janurary 2007. Good luck.

Back