iVisit

KeWoOLeE

Reaction score
hey - im new on ivisit and i wanna to know if any one of you are a "member" to ivisit so i could check it out? i would like at least see kevbo there... :( pretty please? :) is there a "alldeaf" room on ivisit, if you know? let me know, thanks

please........ someone???? i want at least 4 members of ad to go on ivisit..... im soooooooooooo bored :(

I'll go to AD in iVisit although I don't have a webcam.

Speaking of iVisit, some Deaf dude in iVisit mentioned in the chatroom that the reason why there are so many rooms related to the Deaf is because of AD. Heh.

Originally posted by Alex
I'll go to AD in iVisit although I don't have a webcam.

Speaking of iVisit, some Deaf dude in iVisit mentioned in the chatroom that the reason why there are so many rooms related to the Deaf is because of AD. Heh.

ohhhh no wonder !!! lol

GET ON!! lot of people is on ivisit!! i dont know where, im goign to follow some people.. i heard they r from AD TOO..! SEE YA THERE

i have ivisit but i never use it but if anybody want to see me on webcam but most of time i use yahoo but it sucks when i use webcam in yahoo..... netmeeting is okay but blurry grrrr.... but also i have eyeballchat too.............

I dont have webcam but i go on ivisit if at a friends house cuz they have a webcam. I have noticed on Ivisit the webcam is not that fast compared to buddy vision too bad there is no AIM chatroom that can also view each others webcam....

Back