It's snowing here..

Teekie

Reaction score
:eek2: I can't believe it's snowing here in Philly! I woke up this morning and looked out the window and saw it was snowing. When is it ever gonna be warm and have springtime weather?! The weather is very weird, warm and cold, back and forth. :crazy:

We're suppose to get up to 10 inches here in southern New England. WHERE IS SPRING!?!?!? I am sick of winter already!!!!

Masachusetts is suppose to get 4 to 6 inches of snow. Fabulust.

Originally posted by prostock19
We're suppose to get up to 10 inches here in southern New England. WHERE IS SPRING!?!?!? I am sick of winter already!!!!

:eek2: 10 inches?! Yikes! I don't know how many inches it will be here, the snow didn't stick on the ground, but is covering the grass and cars.
I am getting sick of snow, we had enough..don't need any more :P

Originally posted by Teekie
:eek2: 10 inches?! Yikes! I don't know how many inches it will be here, the snow didn't stick on the ground, but is covering the grass and cars.
I am getting sick of snow, we had enough..don't need any more :P

:werd: totally agree Teekie -- its raining here no sight of snow *thank god* but u never know LOL

no it's normal...in my bf 99 , it was sun, raining, windy and snow. 4 season in one day...then my rf 00 it was same raining, windy, sun and snow. it kept happened in april so bf is 4 days away...so it's just shit happen.

Man its snowing here. I suppose to go to work but I got called and they told me that theres no work. I wonder why untill I checked my window. Damn snow I need to get payed dammit! Also I worked in the cold with rain. Imagin that man. *shudders*

Back