It's me, Liebling:-)))

I am glad you are back, Liebling!!! I have wondered what became of you.

Wow...your pic in your avatar shows a completely different person. Y ou loook soooooooooooo beautiful! I wouldnt have recognized you!

Willkommen, Leibling. I have not seen you in a long time. I remember you. :)

:welcome: back to AD, Liebling. I had been wondering why you had gone sooo long. You must be spending a long vacation. :hmm: I hope everything is going all right at home. I miss you. I had enjoyed your posts a lot in the past. Looking forward to reading your posts again. You look great in the Avatar. :) :wave:

Welcome back, Liebling! :wave:

Missed having you around here, so I'm happy to see you back. :mrgreen:

:ty: I will never close your lovely Forum... I´ll always back to your Forum to see ADers around and how they getting along.

P.S. your avator picture of baby daughter is sooo adorable... Proud father...mmmhhh...

Wow...your pic in your avatar shows a completely different person. Y ou loook soooooooooooo beautiful! I wouldnt have recognized you!

:ty: for your compliment. The picture was taken last November/December 2010.

Willkommen, Leibling. I have not seen you in a long time. I remember you. :)

:ty: Surprise that you become Super Moderator... It means that we will not have our good debate anymore ...? If yes... *sob* *sob* *sob* :D Also Jiro as well... :D

:welcome: back to AD, Liebling. I had been wondering why you had gone sooo long. You must be spending a long vacation. :hmm: I hope everything is going all right at home. I miss you. I had enjoyed your posts a lot in the past. Looking forward to reading your posts again. You look great in the Avatar. :) :wave:

:ty: It´s long story but I will try to make short when I´m ready. :ty: for your compliment for like picture of me.

you remember me? long times I remember I notice you change pretty long times I am not see you long times! I am glad of you back welcome to , AD happy to you :)

you remember me? long times I remember I notice you change pretty long times I am not see you long times! I am glad of you back welcome to , AD happy to you :)

Yes I remember you. :ty: for your nice post to think of me. :D

:ty: Surprise that you become Super Moderator... It means that we will not have our good debate anymore ...? If yes... *sob* *sob* *sob* :D Also Jiro as well... :D

Ha ha, yes I have to be careful you don't angry :cool:
Jiro always around if you need a good posting time. :yesway:

I hope you and your sons and kitties are doing well. I remember them.

Back