It's About Time for a New Hearing Aid

Is that because you don't have a music program with sound recover turned off? Music will sound better with a music program :)

That's what I gather too while reading everyone's experiences with them. I am going to make sure my audie programs in a separate program if I get the NAIDAs.

Not sure yet.

I'm planning on asking him about trialing both the NAIDAs and Oticon's Agils and seeing which one I like best.

Next week!!! FINALLY!!!! This three week wait has been driving me NUTS. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Is that because you don't have a music program with sound recover turned off? Music will sound better with a music program :)

My DAI program is supposed to have all the fancy stuff turned off (like sound recover) but my new audiologist doesn't seem to have much experience with people with severe to profound hearing loss.
She seems to mostly have really, really old patients...

I don't have a specific music program on my Naida. I don't even know if I have sound recover turned on or whatever. Music still sounds same/similar as it did when I wore the Supero I think. For the most part though, I use telecoil for music listening with the MusicLink earhook (or headphones).

YAY! So glad my audie is back. They are never allowed to go on vacation again!!!! Haha only kidding. Maybe... :nono::nono:

So I ordered the Phonak NAIDA Q with ComPilot and TV link. YAAAYYYY!

I can't wait!!!!! :eek3::eek3::eek3::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Oh cool! You not going to go with Oticon now?

I wanted to at least try it, but my audie's office doesn't work with Oticon. I have a very long relationship with them and they are very familiar with my hearing loss and what it will require - plus I am able to get in ASAP when needed for an appointment. And I trust his recommendation for my loss.

I've heard very very good things about the Phonak NAIDA as well, so I want to give this HA a serious go.

YAY! So glad my audie is back. They are never allowed to go on vacation again!!!! Haha only kidding. Maybe... :nono::nono:

So I ordered the Phonak NAIDA Q with ComPilot and TV link. YAAAYYYY!

I can't wait!!!!! :eek3::eek3::eek3::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Awesome!! What color did you choose? Also, did you get SP or UP?

I chose graphite grey. And I chose UP.

You've had (Untiron?) before which is part of Phonak so sound should be similar but if ya hating the sounds, a lot of the time its the Sound Recover which needs to be played with to get it in the right setting.

Personally for me the software set my sound recover and I've had no trouble but some people say it sounds really strange and they give up.

You've had (Untiron?) before which is part of Phonak so sound should be similar but if ya hating the sounds, a lot of the time its the Sound Recover which needs to be played with to get it in the right setting.

Personally for me the software set my sound recover and I've had no trouble but some people say it sounds really strange and they give up.

yeah he rocked a Unitron before, a 360!

yeah he rocked a Unitron before, a 360!

Yep!!! Exactly!! :)

Anyway...thread update:

After a long day of being up since 5:30 a.m. I am ready to sleeeeeeeeep! I finalized the order with my audiologist and signed off on everything. My new Phonak Naida Q-50 UP + ComPilot + TV Link should be arriving in the next couple days so I imagine I will be able to pick everything up by next Wednesday.

I am so lucky to have an awesome audie who will get me in at 7:00 a.m. before work. I can't wait to get my new Naida!! I can't stand it!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Yep!!! Exactly!! :)

Anyway...thread update:

After a long day of being up since 5:30 a.m. I am ready to sleeeeeeeeep! I finalized the order with my audiologist and signed off on everything. My new Phonak Naida Q-50 UP + ComPilot + TV Link should be arriving in the next couple days so I imagine I will be able to pick everything up by next Wednesday.

I am so lucky to have an awesome audie who will get me in at 7:00 a.m. before work. I can't wait to get my new Naida!! I can't stand it!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Your Audi does sound accommodating which is good.

Hope its god experience with the Naida and you like it :)

Thank you!! So do I!! :)

I'm sure you will. Altho everyone hears different etc etc, I had Phonak Superfront HAs and Unitron US80 PP HAs before but find my Naida S UPs are way better then my analog HAs, I've found :)

I'm sure you will. Altho everyone hears different etc etc, I had Phonak Superfront HAs and Unitron US80 PP HAs before but find my Naida S UPs are way better then my analog HAs, I've found :)

I have been wearing a Unitron US80 PP (it is my trusty backup) for the past five weeks before I got my Unitron 360e repaired and got it back. Which, coincidentally ended up being the same day I ordered the new Phonak Naida.

Way cool. :cool2:

I have been wearing a Unitron US80 PP (it is my trusty backup) for the past five weeks before I got my Unitron 360e repaired and got it back. Which, coincidentally ended up being the same day I ordered the new Phonak Naida.

Way cool. :cool2:

nice one!

Back