IT/Technical Support Position

mlnurin

Reaction score
Hello All!

I'm looking for a full/part-time or internship position that will challenge and utilize my work experience and education and offers the opportunity for career advancement for the field of IT/Technical Support/Field Technician.

I’m writing in regards to the available positions that you may have with your company. I have gained valuable experience working with computers and software through my years of extensive volunteer work and classes. I am certain I could give you valuable assistance in satisfying the demands of this job because of my passion, knowledge and dedication to helping people. I have included my resume and believe it reflects the skills, experience and motivation I possess, and that I feel would make me a valuable asset to your company.
As I pursue new opportunities, I am seeking to align my experience and my skills with an organization that is looking for talented individuals that know how to deliver outstanding services. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you personally to review my background. Please feel free to contact me so that we may arrange a time to speak. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any ideas/advices that I should apply for or any company that is in progress of hiring.

Thank you
!!

Back