It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

I'm a garage sailor, always cruisin' for valuable old stuff nobody wants.

If you're not a veggie, do you hunt for meat in forests and streams or at the supermarket?

I'm a garage sailor, always cruisin' for valuable old stuff nobody wants.

If you're not a veggie, do you hunt for meat in forests and streams or at the supermarket?

I personaly am not a hunter however I do love deer meat and wild turkey(not the whiskey) and I've also had buffalo and liked it. When I don't have it I wrestle up something from the Publix.:giggle:

Do you like to try new foods?

I personaly am not a hunter however I do love deer meat and wild turkey(not the whiskey) and I've also had buffalo and liked it. When I don't have it I wrestle up something from the Publix.:giggle:

Do you like to try new foods?

Alway try new foods! :giggle:

How many you have pets now?

None as of now.

If u are a man, do u enjoy it and why?

If u are a woman, do u enjoy it and why?

Yes, I enjoy and love every bit of it !

If you want to fuck celebrity for one night, who would be it?

Sam Elliott!!!

Do you think the sheets on a hotel bed are really clean??

Depend on which hotel u re speaking of. More quality hotel is, yes sheets should be clean but there were reports that bed bugs found their way to expensive hotels :eek3:

Pepsi or coke?

Beds 'n' stuff

No! And the carpet and walls are even worse. Try a black light on them sometime.

If you once had some hearing, do sleep better now that you are deaf?

No! And the carpet and walls are even worse. Try a black light on them sometime.

Hearing here..........sorry never get good night sleep anymore!!! I have kids!

Hot tea or iced tea?

huh. I m saying not all hotels are dirty facilities. Some are nasty while others are not.

As often as I can get them! :P

What do you think is the best animated Disney film, and WHY?

Who knows..............I see them soo often with the kids that I really am starting to hate them!!! LOL
Really...........I will always love Snow White. My gram took me when I was a little girl to see it in the theater.

Who do you like better? Mighty Mouse or Underdog?

I still like Snow White the best. My sister visited last Labor Day, and we laughed at the dwarves, signed "go away" at the step-mother/witch, and waved at the pretty girl with brown eyes like ours. We saw the film first 56 years ago when I signed the dialog for her.

Do you have closed captions in public theaters in your area?

Back