It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

Tan BORING I guess!! lol

Do you have any food allergies?

Yes, mushrooms.

When do you typically begin your holiday shopping? (for Christmas, Winter Solstice, Kwanzaa, Hannukah, etc.)?

Yes, mushrooms.

When do you typically begin your holiday shopping? (for Christmas, Winter Solstice, Kwanzaa, Hannukah, etc.)?

I am big time last minute shopper. I always say that I'm going to start early. I NEVER do.

Do you like snow?

I am big time last minute shopper. I always say that I'm going to start early. I NEVER do.

Do you like snow?

LOL,, Guess what?? Me too! I am also alway a last minute shopper and I never do it early everytime I keep put it off to say "I better get a head start to do it", So I always end up going out last minutes hours later, LOL.

Nope, no allergies. but I do try to stay away from white flour and sugar, processed foods and wheat. Then when I do get treats, I make sure it is a good one!!

(I just wanted to comment on the question, "do you ever feel alone in a room full of people"...my answer is yes, when it is a group of people I can't hear...I feel very alone....probably why I am a hermit socially most of the time.

Do you dye your hair?

Nope, no allergies. but I do try to stay away from white flour and sugar, processed foods and wheat. Then when I do get treats, I make sure it is a good one!!

(I just wanted to comment on the question, "do you ever feel alone in a room full of people"...my answer is yes, when it is a group of people I can't hear...I feel very alone....probably why I am a hermit socially most of the time.

Do you dye your hair?

I do dye my hair. I just did it 2 weeks ago. I go with my mood!! LOL right now I have brown hair with some blonde highlights. :giggle:

Do you have any tattoos?

I do dye my hair. I just did it 2 weeks ago. I go with my mood!! LOL right now I have brown hair with some blonde highlights. :giggle:

Do you have any tattoos?

MMM, I do dye my hair too to cover few grey spot, so now is auburn hee. Speaking of tattoos.. I can always get a fake one! ha.

Do you have pets?

MMM, I do dye my hair too to cover few grey spot, so now is auburn hee. Speaking of tattoos.. I can always get a fake one! ha.

Do you have pets?

I have 2 dogs. :)giggle: I have 5 tattoos!!:giggle:)

Do you have anything other than your ears pierced?

I have 2 dogs. :)giggle: I have 5 tattoos!!:giggle:)

Do you have anything other than your ears pierced?

Cool, I used to have two dogs now it one dog, my oldest dog passed away last year is now in doggie heaven. And my second dog I adopted several years back is still with me. But I do have ears pierced. :) But not belly pierced that would HURT me like hell,,, no thanks lol.

Cool, I used to have two dogs now it one dog, my oldest dog passed away last year is now in doggie heaven. And my second dog I adopted several years back is still with me. But I do have ears pierced. :) But not belly pierced that would HURT me like hell,,, no thanks lol.

after you answer the question you have to ask a new one

OPpsie! hee.. here my new question: Do you think men should all shave their head bald like Howie Mandel? hee:fingersx:

Not all men. Some are sooooooooooooo Hot with long sexy hair. :giggle: Also I do love me a bald head to rub!!!!:cool:

Do you own leather pants?

NO!!! Only if they are thinning to the extreme, no comb overs please. Some men have such wicked long thick hair....my ex hubby on the other hand used to but now it is so thin and stringy and long, yuck!!

Do you beleive in yourself?

Dragon ladym, we posted at the same time, lol. It would seem we have similar taste in men!!!

NO!!! Only if they are thinning to the extreme, no comb overs please. Some men have such wicked long thick hair....my ex hubby on the other hand used to but now it is so thin and stringy and long, yuck!!

Do you beleive in yourself?

Oh yeah i believe in myself. Do you think some men should do the house work while we women get a break? ha

Oh yeah i believe in myself. Do you think some men should do the house work while we women get a break? ha

yes, I think men should share the house work some times, men and women are equal.
Q: what's the most important thing you will consider more when you looking for marriage?

yes, I think men should share the house work some times, men and women are equal.
Q: what's the most important thing you will consider more when you looking for marriage?

The most important thing to consider is.........is that person your friend?

Would you move to another country?

Back