It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

My best Christmas present was my kids finally Cleaned their rooms.

Do you have a dog?

My best Christmas present was my kids finally Cleaned their rooms.

Do you have a dog?

My family has 2 and I walk and play with them a lot. One is a Rhodesian Ridgeback and the other is a Great Dane. One day I would like a Ridgeback of mine own.

Do you plan any vacation for 2008?

I'm going to tour the U.S. northwest in fall of '08.

What is the best attraction of your state (or provence or country or locale)?

I'm going to tour the U.S. northwest in fall of '08.

What is the best attraction of your state (or provence or country or locale)?

I would guess the beaches, Disney and NASA.

What do you dislike most about your state??

Now.

Do you eat anything special on New Year's Day or New Year's Eve?

I live in Alabama, black-eyed peas, cornbread, fried potatoes green beans and country fried ham or country fried chicken. oh and my parents drink buttermilk but I drink sweet tea with lemon and the black-eyed peas got to be smothered in mayonnaise!

what's one of your all time favorite movies?

I live in Alabama, black-eyed peas, cornbread, fried potatoes green beans and country fried ham or country fried chicken. oh and my parents drink buttermilk but I drink sweet tea with lemon and the black-eyed peas got to be smothered in mayonnaise!

Sigh! The delicious carbohydrates you named (all but the chicken, ham, and tea if you hold the sugar) are off my list nowadays, but my mom was from Florida, and I sure miss her corn bread and black-eyed peas.

what's one of your all time favorite movies? [/U]

I'm a movie-on-DVDs fan, so lots are favorites to watch again and again, but the DVDs I enjoy the most are the Back to the Future trilogy. Sci-fi fun!

I'm going to see in 2008, but like lots of old guys, I'll be up early tomorrow. To when will you sleep in?

I will probably sleep around 1 a.m. cuz I'm on vacations

Do you like tea in breakfast ?

I drink coffee or I have milk with my cereal and orange jiuce. either that or I eat a premaid frozen biskit fresh out of the box and my sweet ice tea to take my meds with.

what bugs you the most about other drivers?

Being a courteous driver myself, the bugging bit would be not seeing more other drivers being courteous as well.

Looking back on the year 2007, are you happy with how it went in your life during the whole year?

~RR

Yes I am happy with my life in the year 2007 setting up my dreams and goals to finish writing where I left off and I am happy that the Patroits had played well in the year 2007.

What would you do if the AllDeaf crashes again like it did this past summer? :eek3: (Sorry to ask this kind question since I can't think of one.)

Well, I have no idea, I just got here this year LOL. If Alldeaf crashes, I would be disappointed but Alldeaf is the coolest place to go!

THe question is :

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Montana woodchucks (whistling mountain marmots) can and will chuck a full cord (4' X 4' X 8') in any standard chucking period.

Oregon woodchucks (coastal groundhogs) habitually shirk chucking duties to produce only a "face cord" (2' X 4' X 8'), clearly only half, those lazy little chuckers!

It's 8:25 p.m. here in Oregon, 3 hours and 35 minutes till 2008. What time is it where you are?

Montana woodchucks (whistling mountain marmots) can and will chuck a full cord (4' X 4' X 8') in any standard chucking period.

Oregon woodchucks (coastal groundhogs) habitually shirk chucking duties to produce only a "face cord" (2' X 4' X 8'), clearly only half, those lazy little chuckers!

It's 8:25 p.m. here in Oregon, 3 hours and 35 minutes till 2008. What time is it where you are?

It is now 11:55 PM here in Texas, so 5 more minutes to go.

What is your favorite resturant?

What is your favorite resturant?

Probably I shouldn't answer because I don't know the name but the thread needs a bump so - a little Thai restaurant by my grandparents in Manhattan. The pad thai was great! And durian pudding! :eek3:

If you had one superpower (like flying etc), what superpower do you want?

Probably I shouldn't answer because I don't know the name but the thread needs a bump so - a little Thai restaurant by my grandparents in Manhattan. The pad thai was great! And durian pudding! :eek3:

If you had one superpower (like flying etc), what superpower do you want?

First of all........I LOVE THAI FOOD!!!!! There was a great little corner restaurant in Chicago I went to all the time.

If I had one superpower, I'd love to have x-ray vision. Just for fun!! LOL

Do you like to eat raw oysters?

No I havent eat raw oysters .. Maybe I will try once and see if I like it? :):)

How long you live your place?

Hi, birthday girl! Ha ha ha, I'd like x-ray vision, too! Then I would have to eat even more raw oysters for the ideas I'd get from seeing through stuff.

For those of you who occasionally go on diets to lose pounds, do you count and reduce the intake of calories or carbohydrates?

Hi, birthday girl! Ha ha ha, I'd like x-ray vision, too! Then I would have to eat even more raw oysters for the ideas I'd get from seeing through stuff.

For those of you who occasionally go on diets to lose pounds, do you count and reduce the intake of calories or carbohydrates?

:ty: I believe that the party's over on my birthday!! LOL

I have started to watch my food intake but I'm not "counting" calories. I also have started walking 5 miles a day as well.

Which do you like better, Old Star Wars Movies or the New ones?

Back