Isreal is Taking Matters into their own hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buckdodgers

Theyre Bombing Lebonon and Bombing the Palestinians as well.See israel doesnt listen or negotiate unlike George Bush does.Why dont the president do what israel is doing right now.Lets Bomb North Korea and Iran right now!!!

Israel is small scale war for now but for USA to bomb Korea and Iran is really big war scale. More lives at stake. Remember JFK and the Cuban missile crisis ? But now it is the Iranians and Koreans we will attack only in self defense or if the White House decides on a pre-emptive strike the mintune Iran or Korea points their nuclear tipped warheads at us but in the future Israel will become big war scale too. I think Magog and Gog war is coming up soon then Armaggedon in some place called Meggido in the north of Israel.

IRAN is planing to strike israel,Irans leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hes planning to wipe israel off the map soon.Now if he does and Israel gets nuked heres what George Bush should do.Get on the Phone and YELL N CUSS AT RUSSIAN PRESIDENT PUTIN And Tell him get his UN people OUT OF THE US Or We will Jail them by putting them in gitmo bay.Tell putin ,,WE WARN YOU AND CHINA What IRAN was planning to do but you had to play games at the UN. And Bush should say the samething to chinas leader too.This will make em both pissed..And After he throws out russia and China UN delegates He should Throw the Entire UN people out of the US and we now own the UN building.

Bucky, do you really think preemptive wars will solve everything? If you do, you're no better than idiot Bush...

hp7-13-06d.jpg

A man carries a baby into Lebanon across a bridge damaged by Israeli airstrikes. (AP)

Cynical Vez said:
Bucky, do you really think preemptive wars will solve everything? If you do, you're no better than idiot Bush...
YES I DO! Cause Diplomacy doesnt do any good.All Diplomacy does is give the guy more time to set up what he wants to do.Look at the cause of hitler in WWII.England used Diplomacy on hitler 2 years before 1938 and he waited for the right time to invade france.And the UN tried the samething with saddam THANK GOD George Bush ignored the UN by saying they need more time.He acted and invaded Iraq.What If George bush let Diplomacy with saddam? What would Saddam had done? Samething with IRAN & North Korea all the UN is doing is being Diplomatic with IRAN and North Korea.The more time they give em the stronger theyre gonna get.

Buckdodgers said:
Look at the cause of hitler in WWII.England used Diplomacy on hitler 2 years before 1938 and he waited for the right time to invade france.And the UN tried the samething with saddam

Actually, it was different with Nazi Germany. It was already a "superpower" country when Chamberlain and Hitler signed the Munich Agreement in 1938. The Second World War started when Hitler invaded Poland, not France. :) And speaking of Saddam, he wasn't even a THREAT to the United States! His country was already in decline after the Gulf War and he basically didn't have anything to attack with except his golden sword.

North Korea and Iran wouldn't do anything except improving their defenses with nukes because they already knew that if they attack the United States for fun, they will be wiped out. They don't want that...

You need to stop being paranoid and smoke the weed if you can. :)

Actually, it was different with Nazi Germany. It was already a "superpower" country when Chamberlain and Hitler signed the Munich Agreement in 1938. The Second World War started when Hitler invaded Poland, not France. :) And speaking of Saddam, he wasn't even a THREAT to the United States! His country was already in decline after the Gulf War and he basically didn't have anything to attack with.
Oh Really,,If we left Saddam alone we would had IRAQ,IRAN And NORTH KOREA to Do with the sametime,,Saddam Used WMDs on his own people and We showed the Kurds and the Sunnis the truth about mass graves saddam had caused.Saddam would had made Nukes by now if we didnt act.Saddam was a very smart clever man just like Hitler was.If bush didnt invade IRAQ who Knows what kind of Crises we had by now.

Buckdodgers said:
Oh Really,,If we left Saddam alone we would had IRAQ,IRAN And NORTH KOREA to Do with the sametime,,Saddam Used WMDs on his own people and We showed the Kurds and the Sunnis the truth about mass graves saddam had caused.Saddam would had made Nukes by now if we didnt act.Saddam was a very smart clever man just like Hitler was.If bush didnt invade IRAQ who Knows what kind of Crises we had by now.

lol...you Americans need to learn how to mind your own businesses. THEY ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEMS! And speaking of Iran, Iraq and North Korea, they were relatively quiet until your idiot prez Bush called them Axis of Evil.

You Americans continue to amaze me...you killed many Indians and used Africans as slaves for many years and yet, you complain about other countries' problems. :dunno:

Cynical Vez said:
lol...you Americans need to learn how to mind your own businesses. THEY ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEMS! And speaking of Iran, Iraq and North Korea, they were relatively quiet until your idiot prez Bush called them Axis of Evil.

You Americans continue to amaze me...you killed many Indians and used Africans as slaves for many years and yet, you complain about other countries' problems. :dunno:
They are AMERICAS PROBLEM.The Nazis were our problem back in WWII cause when we attacked Japan after pearl harbor.Hitler declared war on the US.

Buckdodgers said:
They are AMERICAS PROBLEM.The Nazis were our problem back in WWII cause when we attacked Japan after pearl harbor.Hitler declared war on the US.

Where's your proof that Hitler declared war on the US? Hitler declared war on Europe such as France, UK, Poland, and other surrounding areas.

Wow, your stupidity never cease to amaze me. You are truly a deaftard. :ugh2:

Actually, Hitler did declare war on the United States and it was one of his big mistakes. :)

Bucky, I didn't say anything abt Nazi Germany being America's problem... :dunno:

Cynical Vez said:
Actually, Hitler did declare war on the United States and it was one of his big mistakes. :)

Bucky, I didn't say anything abt Nazi Germany being America's problem... :dunno:

No, U-boats launched the torpedos directly to America ships then Congress approved President FDR's suggest to wage the war against Germany...

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I didn't mention anything about Nazi Germany in two posts ago and Bucky, out of the blue, added Nazis to America's problem after discussing about North Korea, Iran and Iraq.

I think he doesn't know how to stick to the point...

Whats going on with IRAN and North Korea is like Dealing with Japan & Germany back in WWII Face it THIS IS WWIII Comming!!! And It all started with 9-11

lol...did you forget to take Prozac this morning?

I bet you already built an underground shelter, didn't ya?

Cynical Vez said:
I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I didn't mention anything about Nazi Germany in two posts ago and Bucky, out of the blue, added Nazis to America's problem after discussing about North Korea, Iran and Iraq.

I think he doesn't know how to stick to the point...

No, I understood your early post. Which FDR or Hilter spoke first war against Germany or USA?

Don't worry about Bucky (great nickname). He does not have many friends...

Yea...technically, the United States were already at war with Germany before Hitler "officially" declared war on them. They supplied the arms to UK and there were some Americans flying with Brits during the Battle of Britain in 1940. :)

Cynical Vez said:
lol...did you forget to take Prozac this morning?

I bet you already built an underground shelter, didn't ya?
How you know? :shock:

Just a comment in case anyone here decides to decry Israel's actions for some reason:

If your next-door neighbour (Canada) were firing rockets and missiles at you unceasingly for the last 20 years and constantly sending suicide bombers across the border to blow themselves up on buses, would you be complacent?

The international community is vilifying Israel over the invasion of Gaza (and now the attack on Lebanon), but after several years of the PLO and Hezbollah attacking and killing Israeli civilians, they're tired of it and they're justifed in what they're doing to dismantle those organisations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back