Israel will give no warning if they attack Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derp derp derp derp.

Our country had prospered because we have been an ally to Israel. It is Biblical and it has worked. The moment we turn our back on Israel is the moment when things start going very wrong.

I wish Obama had been a good president but he has an agenda. For that we will all suffer. Pray for America!

Please explain this.

I think I'm getting ill! Yep, just threw up in my mouth! Great, now I gotta brush me teeth again!

Obama is a wonderful example of how not to behave as president and bow down and kiss the feet of our enemies! My guess is he will go down in history as the worst president ever! We will be lucky when we get him out of office!

Only for you and other right wingers.

Please explain this.

Yes indeed. Our country has been blessed by God because we have supported Israel as a country overall since it"s inception. The Bible speaks about those going against Israel as "Woe to them" as they are God's chosen people. That is my take and personal belief. Israel is a very small country and they have been hated and abused by the Muslim world forever. Why is that, for what reason? Israel has been good to America as well in buying our products and supporting our military decisions as well. Why not support them? Iraq is wrong, out of control and dangerous!

Yes indeed. Our country has been blessed by God because we have supported Israel as a country overall since it"s inception. The Bible speaks about those going against Israel as "Woe to them" as they are God's chosen people. That is my take and personal belief. Israel is a very small country and they have been hated and abused by the Muslim world forever. Why is that, for what reason? Israel has been good to America as well in buying our products and supporting our military decisions as well. Why not support them? Iraq is wrong, out of control and dangerous!

Israel wasn't existed until after 1948 and they were ruled under Muslim government, also Muslim treats Jewish better than Christians but it went BROKE after Jewish takeovers the land to form Israel so many Jewish refugees from Europe could move for safety and have a own majority government that ruled by Jewish.

Your religious belief on Israel has nothing with fact and Israel is just stolen state from Palestinians.

We shouldn't defend Israel if they make big mess with Iran, even I am taxpayer and I don't want my taxes goes to war with Iran. Jewish have done to make a huge damage with Muslim due situation in 1948, also again in 1967.

Israel wasn't existed until after 1948 and they were ruled under Muslim government, also Muslim treats Jewish better than Christians but it went BROKE after Jewish takeovers the land to form Israel so many Jewish refugees from Europe could move for safety and have a own majority government that ruled by Jewish.

Your religious belief on Israel has nothing with fact and Israel is just stolen state from Palestinians.

We shouldn't defend Israel if they make big mess with Iran, even I am taxpayer and I don't want my taxes goes to war with Iran. Jewish have done to make a huge damage with Muslim due situation in 1948, also again in 1967.

Okay, for starters all of the Muslim countries in the Middle East hate the Jews. The Jews have been in Israel for over 2000 years. Israel has existed for more than two thousand years. Yes they stole it over 2 thousand years ago when they kicked the other occupiers out after God gave it to them. The nation of Israel as we know today has existed since 1948.

Last edited:
Okay, for starters all of the Muslim countries in the Middle East hate the Jews. The Jews have been in Israel for over 2000 years. Israel has existed for more than two thousand years. The nation of Israel as we know today has existed since 1948.

No, Israel used to be under Palestine Mandate and Ottoman Empire.

There is no evidence about the God gives to them.

What exactly makes Israel an ally? WTF have they done for us? All we do is protect them and let them get away with thievery and atrocities.

Time to throw Israel under the bus and let them fend for themselves.

Not such a good idea! Israel has pumped millions upon millions of dollars into the U.S. economy over the years and has supported us militarily! Because God said so! :ty:

You are insane. We have nothing left to talk about.

Airportcop is 100% correct.

Another member mentioned something about our Founding Fathers being Freemasons.

Famous Freemasons: Founding Fathers and Patriots - USNews.com

Does anyone realize how Freemasonry began?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_(Freemasonry)

It was NOT in 1717 in England - it's much older.

And just WHO were the Knights Templar and what were they responsible for?

HowStuffWorks "The Freemasons and the Knights Templar"

They were in charge of protecting Jerusalem and the travelers there. They protected "the holy land".

But .... that is history .... and can be proven.

Anyone care to actually research stuff before making accusations of insanity?

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/reviews/born_in_blood.html

Airportcop is 100% correct.

Another member mentioned something about our Founding Fathers being Freemasons.

Famous Freemasons: Founding Fathers and Patriots - USNews.com

Does anyone realize how Freemasonry began?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_(Freemasonry)

It was NOT in 1717 in England - it's much older.

And just WHO were the Knights Templar and what were they responsible for?

HowStuffWorks "The Freemasons and the Knights Templar"

They were in charge of protecting Jerusalem and the travelers there. They protected "the holy land".

But .... that is history .... and can be proven.

Anyone care to actually research stuff before making accusations of insanity?

"Born in Blood", a few observations

You are insane. We have nothing left to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back