Is your pet cool?

they feel like a rough carpet, lbut thats just the spikes, when you hold them, it feels soft, like pillow.

Oh that is cool. Then you can pet and cuddle. That little one you have is just too cute not to. Ok... now I want one!!! (don't tell my boyfriend!)

Oh that is cool. Then you can pet and cuddle. That little one you have is just too cute not to. Ok... now I want one!!! (don't tell my boyfriend!)

lol, i surely wont heres a couple more pics
the black one is female

theres a picture of one of their kids :D:lol:

Attachments

• 5280_100374348643_662503643_2246766_5952636_n.jpg
    5280_100374348643_662503643_2246766_5952636_n.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 12
  • 5280_100374383643_662503643_2246771_2594016_n.jpg
    5280_100374383643_662503643_2246771_2594016_n.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 5280_100374418643_662503643_2246776_3414131_n.jpg
    5280_100374418643_662503643_2246776_3414131_n.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 15
Mod Note:

Thread's moved from General Chat to Our Pets.

I saw a photo of a dog wearing a HA a long time ago! Dalmatians dog are know for having deafness.

Dog gets $3,000 wireless hearing aid
Source: dailyitem.com

Timmy the service dog has become the second dog in the nation to receive a $3,000 wireless hearing aid.

Why has the link for the story been remove?

Why has the link for the story been remove?

No one have removed the link... did you copy from the article website link on address bar and paste it on to "Insert Link" or add on [*URL] website link [/*URL] (remove the stars) on your post?

"This is one of the kindest things you may ever see..

It is not known who replied, but there is a beautiful soul working in the dead letter office of the US postal service.

Our 14 year old dog, Abbey, died last month. The day after she died, my 4 year old daughter Meredith was crying and talking about how much she missed Abbey.. She asked if we could write a letter to God so that when Abbey got to heaven, God would recognize her. I told her that I thought we could so she dictated these words:

Dear God,
Will you please take care of my dog? She died yesterday and is with you in heaven. I miss her very much. I am happy that you let me have her as my dog even though she got sick.
I hope you will play with her.. She likes to play with balls and to swim. I am sending a picture of her so when you see her You will know that she is my dog. I really miss her.
Love, Meredith

We put the letter in an envelope with a picture of Abbey and Meredith and addressed it to God/Heaven. We put our return address on it. Then Meredith pasted several stamps on the front of the envelope because she said it would take lots of stamps to get the letter all the way to heaven. That afternoon she dropped it into the letter box at the post office. A few days later, she asked if God had gotten the letter yet. I told her that I thought He had.

Yesterday, there was a package wrapped in gold paper on our front porch addressed, 'To Meredith' in an unfamiliar hand. Meredith opened it. Inside was a book by Mr. Rogers called, 'When a Pet Dies..' Taped to the inside front cover was the letter we had written to God in its opened envelope. On the opposite page was the picture of Abbey &Meredith and this note:

Dear Meredith,
Abbey arrived safely in heaven.
Having the picture was a big help. I recognized Abbey right away.
Abbey isn't sick anymore. Her spirit is here with me just like it stays in your heart. Abbey loved being your dog. Since we don't need our bodies in heaven, I don't have any pockets to keep your picture in, so I am sending it back to you in this little book for you to keep and have something to remember Abbey by..
Thank you for the beautiful letter and thank your mother for helping you write it and sending it to me. What a wonderful mother you have. I picked her especially for you.
I send my blessings every day and remember that I love you very much.
By the way, I'm easy to find, I am wherever there is love.

Love,
God "

I got this in an email , there was no links to it. I wish I knew how to post the photo .

This is little Meredith and her Abbey.

AbbeysDog.bmp

Snopes has proven this to be true.

I think this thread title is kinda funny. Who in the world think their pet is uncool?

i have like 5 pets and they are awsome i got;
a dog, 2 hedgehogs,1 beta fish and 1 strange yellow colored fish lol
i will post their pics later

do u guys have exotic or cool pets?

My favorite "exotic" pet is my ducks.

I really love them, they're extremely social and loyal if you raise them from birth. You should see how excited they are when I come outside or come home - they bolt out of their "bed" and run to me.. it's so adorable! They follow me when I call them.

Took them to the ranch, 1.5 hour away and they followed me everywhere I went. If they wander a bit too far from me, I simply call them and they run back to me right away. That's how loyal they are to me.

I don't recommend them as "pets" - they demand a lot of attention and care. They're extremely messy - they poop everywhere. Diapers can be used but they can be pain in the ass.

If you have a pool (chlorinated water is safe for ducks) or a pond and you have enough resources (food, shelter, water, etc), then they're damn cool! They're way MUCH better than chickens. Chickens are not as social or emotive as ducks are.

I am not ashamed to say that I prefer my ducks over my parrot. They're more pleasant and cute while my parrot is rude, abrasive, and mean. People feel safe around my ducks but they don't want to be close to my parrot.

Back