Is your pet cool?

idltwis

Reaction score
i have like 5 pets and they are awsome i got;
a dog, 2 hedgehogs,1 beta fish and 1 strange yellow colored fish lol
i will post their pics later

do u guys have exotic or cool pets?

I have a Sphynx kitty. I had two but I had to put my little old man down a couple weeks ago. I'm still broken up about it. He was a good boy. My female misses him. They are the best kind of cats!

1 Poodle. 1 Shih-Tzu. 1 Pekingese. (he is deaf)

Let's see if I did this right. Never attached a photo to a post.
The late Bug is on the left and Anna (Anna Banana) on the right, and no... they were not posed. Their hind legs were entwined as well.

Attachments

• cats 009.jpg
    cats 009.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 13
Let's see if I did this right. Never attached a photo to a post.
The late Bug is on the left and Anna (Anna Banana) on the right, and no... they were not posed. Their hind legs were entwined as well.

Very cute! Like Dr. Evil. :)

We have a Pomeranian, (dog), a Tuxedo cat, 2 huge goldfish and 2 Cocktiels...Enuf's enuf!..Oh, yeah, they are cool and spoiled rotten, even my fish! The Cocktiels made such a mess...but love them anyhow! They whistle and give kisses...they are FAMILY!

i have like 5 pets and they are awsome i got;
a dog, 2 hedgehogs,1 beta fish and 1 strange yellow colored fish lol
i will post their pics later

do u guys have exotic or cool pets?

Is it legal to have hedgehogs for pets?

1 Poodle. 1 Shih-Tzu. 1 Pekingese. (he is deaf)

I saw a photo of a dog wearing a HA a long time ago! Dalmatians dog are know for having deafness.

Dog gets $3,000 wireless hearing aid
Source: dailyitem.com

Timmy the service dog has become the second dog in the nation to receive a $3,000 wireless hearing aid.

Just two dogs, Jack Russell Terrier (Tahoe) and her daughter is Jack Russell/Pug (Tinkerbell). I love them to death. :)

Is it legal to have hedgehogs for pets?

where i live in canada, i bought them in pet store, so yes they are

in the picture its one of my hedgehog, hes the kind one, he likes me to handle him.

Attachments

• 5280_100374413643_662503643_2246775_629997_n.jpg
    5280_100374413643_662503643_2246775_629997_n.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 15
I saw a photo of a dog wearing a HA a long time ago! Dalmatians dog are know for having deafness.

Timmy the service dog has become the second dog in the nation to receive a $3,000 wireless hearing aid.

WOW!...That's news to me....

in the picture its one of my hedgehog, hes the kind one, he likes me to handle him.

That's a cutie! I'm thinking petting is not such a good thing though.:cool2:

I love Tahoe to death, it is of most cuteful Jack Russell Terrier! Not just cute but darn smart!

New to me too! I never heard of that before.

That is a very cute hedgehog.

Back