Is There Such a Thing as Destiny?

fate is an interesting question, to me, it picks you, to whether it will show up or not, like Luck.

I think there's an instinct for fate and you call on it but sometimes it isn't there to find.

I think there's an instinct for fate and you call on it but sometimes it isn't there to find.

a fair observation, l like it...
indeed, sometimes it isnt there, because 'you're not chosen'
only that left unchosen doesnt mean unhappiness it just you dont have to shoulder responsibility for a fight or fame

Recalling that ol' saying...."You reap what you sow"....whether true or not....There have been many decisions in my Life that I've made at a time when I thought were the right ones....and I'm not perfect!

We all are human and make mistakes....inasmuch as someone can commit a horrific crime, go to prison and then be released...and change their lives around...but still suffer the consequences of their past actions....

I feel Life is what you make it....and bad things do happen to good people too...And no one really knows what their Destiny is or will be...we can only "assume" what will happen tomorrow or anytime after....of something we did today.

For some reason many of the real sages and what they thought about lifes ups and downs just don't get around the way they should. It's easy to feel stuck in things with no idea why.

there's a good one...
225175_426374324118020_1186776590_n_zps74a08cc2.jpg

and...

543715_419446671470057_777363293_n_zps32c18986.jpg

Back