Is There A God?

Yes He exists. He is the reason I am here today.

Reba said:
Before I became saved by Jesus Christ, I knew there was God thru the evidence of His creation and His Holy Book. When Jesus saved me, I had personal experience proof of His existence thru the changes that He made in me. The presence of His Holy Spirit also gave me clearer understanding of His Word. In the years since then, I have also seen proof thru how the Lord changes other people's lives. In studying history, I can also see His leading. Daily, only His grace sustains me thru the hard times of life.

Yes, I know where we come from, and where we are going. It is all in God's Word, the Holy Bible. God created Adam and Eve, and we are descended from them.

The Bible is not a science text book, but there is nothing in science that can disprove the Bible because God is the Creator of all the physical sciences and world. Man can observe, measure, and use the physical laws, but God Himself created those laws.

God will continue forever, whether or not man believes in Him or "proves" Him. God doesn't depend on polls or popularity for His existence. Hallelujah!

;) I definitely agree. He is the reason I am here. God is good to all of us, really.

Back