Is it ok to be only friends....

it is ok with a freind if you are her/his ex, important to can along easy talks don't make a far deep alright :thumb:

It didn't work out. We aren't talking again. I took all the signals wrong. *sigh* I'M SORRY!!

to be honest - NO!!! stay away from her until you are completely over her...................emails are okay...keep it short and impersonal....then later on - preferrably when both of you have someone then it is easier to hang out...

Originally posted by prostock19
It didn't work out. We aren't talking again. I took all the signals wrong. *sigh* I'M SORRY!!

Sorry to hear that. A lot of times it never works out. But you gotta move on. I know its hard. Talk to your friends to get your mind out of it. Like they say Love Hurts.

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Sorry to hear that. A lot of times it never works out. But you gotta move on. I know its hard. Talk to your friends to get your mind out of it. Like they say Love Hurts.
:dunno: Just need time for myself soon.

matty, NOW i uddy how u feeling abt this, u ll be fine it takes time and i know it sucks right now, but give urself time and think postibve u ll be just fine with support from ur friends and the ADers!

Originally posted by prostock19
if you are still in love with an ex?

Recently, my ex and I have started talking again. I am still in love with her. I thought about her when I was with my last girlfriend. I use to say her name in my sleep. But, with me wanting to eventually to get back in a relationship with this girl, and she only wants to be friends, is this going to work out?

Its possible.. I'm still friends with some of my exes.. One of them is good friends with my hubby, and he's the one who introduced me to my hubby in the first place.. and he's also godfather of my oldest son ;) We get along pretty well..I don't have feelings for him at all, all of my 'love' feelings goes to my hubby :D But yeah, sometimes it feels awkward knowing some stuff from them..:ugh:

Back