Is it just me or...?

xvali3nt3x

Reaction score
I logged into this account on my SKid for 30 mins then I logged out. In an hour or two, I've decided that I wanted to log in again, so I did the rest of log thingy... I got into my account, but then it sort of kicked me out and said that I have a few errors, but I don't see any errors. It just said 5 things like your username is wrong, stuffs like that. I was struggling on trying to get in, and it said the same things... I decided to give up and went home to get on the computer, and all of sudden, I got in... How odd, seriously. So..I'm wondering to see if you are having the same problems.. Or not.. Feel free to leave some comments if desired. Happy Thanksgiving late! :scatter:

Lol hi elva, guess who this is! Lol well the prob is strange, hmm maybe try clear history, cookies and cache then sign in then add bookmark so you can get back in no prob that what I do to come on here it work for me maybe it will for you?

Try to click "Remember Me" after you type your screen name & password. I hope it work for you. :)

PS- I just found out my grandparent got new computer so I can use theirs. Aha. =P

Back