is it just a myth

mativu

Reaction score
do women love strong masculine men?
do they love big muscles in men?
do they turn wild when they spot a six pack?

Hell Yes! It's not by any means a requirement for me. However, it's a major plus. Mr. Zookeeper is buff, but I give him hell about martial artist on TV like Van Dam and Segal.

:roll: not always true. There are plenty of women that aren't interested in macho type men. My gf likes who I am, because I'm sweet, friendly, gentleman, etc...not what my body looks like.

well i like guys with average built ... they don't have to be he- man or anything haha ..thats alittle scary for me... because he- man is scary.

no not really... as long as he is not 300 pounds or big boned, I don't like fat men.

I like guys with a bit of meat on their bones. But don't go for the overdone muscled guys,ew.

As for six pack, can't say I'm wild about it.

I hate dateing buff guys number one they make me feel fat and number to not comfy to lay on yea hate buff guys hate them

plus with their muscles they lack a brain usually

Personally, it doesn't matter. It's nice for a person to be in moderately good physical shape, but I really don't pay much attention to physical appearance.

Wow, you ladies are making me feel bad. Like I said, it's not necessary. My husband is the first buff guy I've ever had. But I do love to look. When a commercial or show has a hot guy with no shirt he always tells me to wipe my chin I'm drooling. Am I alone here? Maybe, since I'm going thru menopause I think about it to much.

Back