Votes: 1 100.0%
  • are you ready for something serious

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

debseeyle

Reaction score
Am a single lady looking for love and i wont let my Disability be an hindrance . Am 40 and i need to start a Family soonest.
entoure96@outlook.com

g8A1eJhTQ7Iic.gif

40 is too late to start a family.

No, it is not hard to get a man.

I popped a baby at 38 years old after I was in labor for nearly two hours. Voila.

Is it hard to get a man? No. It's hard for woman to keep man.

Personally, I would not want to get pregnant at 40 or beyond. Seems (to me), the OP's perspective of "getting a man" because she wants to start a family?...there are a lot of other things to consider first about choosing a partner.

I don't know anything about the difficulties of relationships when you are D/deaf or HoH but I want to point out that you shouldn't rush into any relationship just to start a family. There are tons of kids waiting to be adopted everyday, so if your biological clock is up, rescue a kid. Also, the older the mother and father, the higher chance the child will be born with a disability, so take that into account. I know that isn't a huge factor to some, but to others it is a total deal-breaker. Having a child with autism can cost $64,000 a year in therapy and what not, and there could be communication barriers especially if the child were to be born with Intellectual Disability and may be unable to learn to sign. Just some things to consider.

40 is too late to start a family.

Oh really, you made my head exploded. Now, my head is hurt.

Some of my cousins didn't start the family until 40s.

That's not nice.

I disagree. Maybe much later, yes, but these days many are starting families at 40.

No it's not. Though we were the last two kids in our family, my parents were in the 40's when my sister and I were born. I personally know somone who had her 1st and only child in her early 40's.

Thank you, if it was true, I should hurry to join the dating networking to find someone that I love before 40s.

That's not nice.

I disagree. Maybe much later, yes, but these days many are starting families at 40.
My wife was 40 and I was 42 when she found out she had a parasite growing....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back