Is does have provide VRS with 3G Mobile video phone ?

xentra

Reaction score
What Do u think who start project CSDVRS or SorensonVRS?
For 3G Mobile Videophone Wireless!

Are you wish they provide service vrs with 3G mobile videophone?
would be nice to have it! :cool:

Last edited:
yea it wud be cool but it is too early... 3G just came out this year.

wait and see how the VRS companies can do next few year.

deafclimber said:

WTF? stupid stupid stupid USA. Why few year?!

Well Japan and Europe already have them for now.

deafclimber said:

yes that correct they already opened 3g in euro/asia. that what i saw one verizon provider will create 3g this Q1 of 2006! in USA

Neo said:
WTF? stupid stupid stupid USA. Why few year?!

Well Japan and Europe already have them for now.

hey we do have 3G in USA like Cingular provides 3G in 16 cities, but i am talking about VRS service. remember: USA is a huge country. Europe and Japan are small countries and they are ahead of us easily.

one thing is that you can VP VRS if you travel with a laptop and webcam if you have wireless PC card. i havent tried that myself.

deafclimber said:
hey we do have 3G in USA like Cingular provides 3G in 16 cities, but i am talking about VRS service. remember: USA is a huge country. Europe and Japan are small countries and they are ahead of us easily.

one thing is that you can VP VRS if you travel with a laptop and webcam if you have wireless PC card. i havent tried that myself.

Sorry for confuse you. I try talk about Video wireless phone.

Remember USA is rich than Europe and Japan. My father's side family live in Poland and Someone made 72 zl for 24 hours.

3zl= $1

Do the math.

I already try Logitech webcam and laptop with 802.11G 54Mbps and it do lag sometime at Camfrog. but no lag when I use LAN.

xentra said:
What Do u think who start project CSDVRS or SorensonVRS?
For 3G Mobile Videophone Wireless!

Are you wish they provide service vrs with 3G mobile videophone?
would be nice to have it! :cool:

3G services are out there -- but they're not EVERYWHERE in the U.S. yet.

Let's put it this way:

Japan is about the size of California. Let's say you want to video from San Francisco to Los Angeles. That part can be 3G, no problem.

But what if you want to video from San Francisco to Miami or New York? Or what if you're in a small city in the middle of nowhere? That's where 3G isn't working yet.

Europe is much smaller than the U.S. Each country is much smaller, therefore, it's easier to upgrade their networks. The U.S. could have 3G in only a few places, but then you wouldn't be happy. The U.S. could also have 3G everywhere, but them we'd have to give up, say, the War in Iraq. Not going to happen.

Dennis said:
3G services are out there -- but they're not EVERYWHERE in the U.S. yet.

Let's put it this way:

Japan is about the size of California. Let's say you want to video from San Francisco to Los Angeles. That part can be 3G, no problem.

But what if you want to video from San Francisco to Miami or New York? Or what if you're in a small city in the middle of nowhere? That's where 3G isn't working yet.

Europe is much smaller than the U.S. Each country is much smaller, therefore, it's easier to upgrade their networks. The U.S. could have 3G in only a few places, but then you wouldn't be happy. The U.S. could also have 3G everywhere, but them we'd have to give up, say, the War in Iraq. Not going to happen.

hehe could be!!! I read in broadband
(It already exists, and Cingular is selling Sierra Wireless 860 cards through its premiere business site inclus 3g)

http://www.dslreports.com/nsearch?q=3g+mobile&action=Go

Neo said:
Sorry for confuse you. I try talk about Video wireless phone.

Remember USA is rich than Europe and Japan. My father's side family live in Poland and Someone made 72 zl for 24 hours.

3zl= $1

Do the math.

You need to realize that Poland is only one country . In other European (western) countries they make much more, some even more than avg. american.

dkf747 said:
You need to realize that Poland is only one country . In other European (western) countries they make much more, some even more than avg. american.
Not just Poland. I already touch other country and quit make up a story. You would know better more.

Back