Is deafness a "handicap?"

I know how does being deaf effect you being able to walk ??? When I lived in Ca. I walked everywhere and when I lived in Northern Ca. I would walk 5 miles or more carry a duffel bag over my shoulder and though nothing of it.

Are you Canadian born.

Things are handicap if you want them to be.I live normal life just accept we all got use sense know your limits and I trying think of what limitations obviously airline piolet where ears are important lives depend on it but many can and do fly ..I know of doctors and nurses music field dancers etc.
Migrain one worse things that disability for me life just finished for 24hours

I know how does being deaf effect you being able to walk ??? When I lived in Ca. I walked everywhere and when I lived in Northern Ca. I would walk 5 miles or more carry a duffel bag over my shoulder and though nothing of it.

Are you Canadian born.

Things are handicap if you want them to be.I live normal life just accept we all got use sense know your limits and I trying think of what limitations obviously airline piolet where ears are important lives depend on it but many can and do fly ..I know of doctors and nurses music field dancers etc.
Migrain one worse things that disability for me life just finished for 24hours

I don't know where whatdidyousay! was born. But. . . her post is referring to when she lived in California.

Looked at it again ca California I see ca often enough should know by now

Back