Is Canada still in the dark per Internet Relay Services

lemontree

Reaction score
I am going to be signing up with Rogers (ugh I don't like how expensive it is--but have no choice as it is the only one) to get SpinVox voicemail-to-text service.

Now I have a question for those on the forum that are in Canada. Is Internet Relay Service available in Canada? If not, is there a petition going around that will be sent to Parliament or CRTC or the Minister of Canadian Heritage requesting Canada be brought out of the dark with regards to IRS?

voice to text services

You might want to check out. Voicecloud. www.voicecloud.com. I have been using them for a few months and they're great so far. They are actually human transcriptions (fast delivery!) not machine voice recognition.

Good luck!

I am going to be signing up with Rogers (ugh I don't like how expensive it is--but have no choice as it is the only one) to get SpinVox voicemail-to-text service.

Now I have a question for those on the forum that are in Canada. Is Internet Relay Service available in Canada? If not, is there a petition going around that will be sent to Parliament or CRTC or the Minister of Canadian Heritage requesting Canada be brought out of the dark with regards to IRS?

You might want to check out. Voicecloud. VoiceCloud :: Voicemail to text transcription services. I have been using them for a few months and they're great so far. They are actually human transcriptions (fast delivery!) not machine voice recognition.

Good luck!

Would this be cheaper than $15.00 a month currently offered by Rogers? I don't know how much Voice-to-text is from Telus, but Rogers requests a voicemail account then the $15.00 SpinVox on top of that.

The Voice Cloud web-site doesn't indcate how much it would cost per month or per message.

Back