Is anyone who had this experienced seeing Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momoftwo said:
Hi,

I'm curious about yourself. Is anyone who had experienced seeing Jesus?

Yes, I experienced seeing Jesus. I know that many people had a hard time believing my experience. That's okay. It takes time. Time will tell. (smile)

Let me share with you of my experience....(smile)

I came from a large hearing family and I'm the youngest of the family. My parents died of cancer from smoking. My Dad died at 59 and My Mom died at almost 70. My parents were wonderful. My 5 siblings are wonderful, too. I use PSE (mostly sign in english) and oral method. I speak very, very well.

I never recognized myself as a deaf person because my parents never allowed me to see that I was different. My parents did the right thing because I was a very happy child throughout the school years and college years. Then, my Dad died of cancer from smoking when I was almost finished college. I still continued not noticing myself that I was different. I always thought that I was the same as hearing people even though I signed with my deaf friends. I always was very happy. And then, I got married to a deaf man and I gave birth to my two hearing children. And then, my Mom died of cancer from smoking. My 5 siblings and I don't smoke! Anyway, right after my Mom died, I felt loss because my Mom was always making sure that I wasn't feeling left out. Finally, I realized that I was different because I'm deaf. I got very angry about my deafness. My family is regilious and we're Methodist. I always went to Sunday school every Sundays all in my life but I never learned about God. My parents felt so bad for me but they continued sending me and my siblings to church. I said to myself, "God is God, ok...Jesus is Jesus....ok but I never understood what this life is all about."

I wasn't sure if there was God. I suspected that God was fake and Jesus was fake like Santa Claus is fake. I decided to blame to God to play it safe if God and Jesus are real. When my children were at school and my husband was at work, I was in my bedroom making my bed, cleaning up the house, etc and I blamed to God very, very badly. I said to God, "Dear God, I don't know if God and Jesus are real but anyway, to play it safe that I want you to hear me what I want to tell you....I realllly hate you, God so much because you took my parents away from me and my siblings and why did I have to be deaf???? I really needed my parents so badly and I swore at God very bad like F.U., etc. Please pardon me for my bad words but this is what I did say to God. I also told God that I really hated God. I thought my deafness was so horrible. I did not want to be deaf at all and I wanted to be hearing even though, I was always a very happy child throughout my school and college years and my early marriage years until my Mom died. It changed so much.

And then, in about 6 weeks later, I had experienced seeing Jesus in my dream!!!!!!!!!! In the very early morning, I had a dream that I saw Jesus and my Mom and Dad. I was in a huge shock to see them!!!!! I can't explain it!!!!!! It was a VERY, VERY BEAUTIFUL feeling!!!! It was sooooooo HOLY feeling!!!!! Jesus and my parents smiled at me and Jesus's hand touched my face and He wiped my tears and all of a sudden, I felt soooooo happy, soooooo safe, sooooo wonderful, sooooo pure as holy, soooo warm, sooooo peaceful, etc - it's like I really want that feeling so much like I want Him because it was so pure love. Jesus was wearing all white robe and had brown hair - exactly you saw on tv, pictures at church, etc. Jesus and my parents communicated with me by reading their minds - not by their lip movement at all. Jesus said "Your mother will tell you something....listen to your mother as Jesus said to my mother "ok you can tell her now"...My mom smiled and communicated with me as I read her mind. My mom said, "Dear (my name), yes, God made you deaf on purpose for some reasons. You will be okay, not to worry, your Dad and I are with you and your children and your husband and your siblings, etc always, your Dad and I love you and everyone very much". My parents and Jesus disappeared. Then, I woke up and I scratched my head and I was so shocked and I wasn't sure if it was real. I got out of my bed and I walked passing my kids' bedrooms and my kids were still sleeping and I went downstairs to the kitchen and I poured some coffee. I was startled by my 5 1/2 year old daughter as she got so excited. I said to her, "What? what is it, dear?" My daughter said, "I had a dream with grandmother and I did hear the name "Jesus" but she did not recognized Jesus but she did hear the name, Jesus very clearly. I was so shocked to hear what my daughter said. I told her to tell me more details of what she saw and heard in her dream. She described me of her dream and it was EXACTLY THE SAME as my dream!!!!!! I got sooooooo excited!!!!!

Now, it's been almost 7 years. Now, I am telling you that God and Jesus are REAL!!!!!!! Now, I accepted my deafness. I know why God made me deaf because God needs me to teach hearing people to learn how to be patience and tolerate with me and also, I learned a lot from my own deafness too like I learned how to be patience and tolerate too. This deafness is for myself and everyone to learn. Deafness is a huge challenge! I am very happy again - just like I was always very happy while growing up. I was very angry about my deafness for a short time until Jesus and my parents came to my dream and I got it. I really thank to God for His decision to send Jesus and my parents down to visit me while I was sleeping. God blesses me and I am so blessed for that!! (smile)

Lastly, I know I know!!!!! that some people would say...(this person (Momoftwo) is nuts....that's okay because they have not experienced it yet. God decided to use me of my experience because I was so angry about my deafness and I lost my parents and I blamed to God very badly. God heard me so He decided to use me so He knew that I will share my valuable experience with people.

Hope this post inspires you greatly!!

Take care! (smile)

Sincerely,
Momoftwo

EXALTY!!! Almost story, I dreamed about Jesus Christ in Oct. 7, 1990. How through I saved Jesus Christ in my dream longgeesstt story! It not you only one! God had good reason gifted to individual. Wonderful your story, I been bitterness and depressed from JW long times. I never forgot that my dream too! God richly bless your life!

EagleCherokee63 said:
EXALTY!!! Almost story, I dreamed about Jesus Christ in Oct. 7, 1990. How through I saved Jesus Christ in my dream longgeesstt story! It not you only one! God had good reason gifted to individual. Wonderful your story, I been bitterness and depressed from JW long times. I never forgot that my dream too! God richly bless your life!

Hi Eagle!!:) :wave:

I am SOOOOOOO THRILLED that you and I had the similar dream experience with Jesus!!!!! FINALLY, someone like you answered to this thread related to my experience. HORRAY!!!!! :D

Oh no...I am so sorry that you had bittered and depressed from JW. I can't wait to get your email so you and I can have more sharing of our dream experiences!!!! I just sent you my email.:)

Thank you so much, Eagle for sharing your experience with us!!!!!!!!!! God is SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! You're so wonderful!!!!!! Thanks!!!!:)

Momoftwo:)

Momoftwo said:

I am SOOOOOOO THRILLED that you and I had the similar dream experience with Jesus!!!!! FINALLY, someone like you answered to this thread related to my experience. HORRAY!!!!! :D

Oh no...I am so sorry that you had bittered and depressed from JW. I can't wait to get your email so you and I can have more sharing of our dream experiences!!!! I just sent you my email.:)

Thank you so much, Eagle for sharing your experience with us!!!!!!!!!! God is SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! You're so wonderful!!!!!! Thanks!!!!:)

:welcome: I am very happy you are very sooo thrilled! I will do it this week or when I can time. :hug: :hug:

Momoftwo said:

Gee, your not only one experience Jesus and alot people experience Him also.

jazzy said:
Gee, your not only one experience Jesus and alot people experience Him also.

Because no one said to me in this whole thread until Eagle. I am talking about DREAM experience seeing Jesus.

Momoftwo said:
Because no one said to me in this whole thread until Eagle. I am talking about DREAM experience seeing Jesus.

Yea, I know so do I dream of seeing Him too. No big deal here cuz it is personal expericence. I still see Him in my dreams once awhile. Not once but many time. I keep it to myself. So long.

Yea, I caught Jesus once in Mexico...he was masturbating in a bathroom stall. :rofl:

jazzy said:
Yea, I know so do I dream of seeing Him too. No big deal here cuz it is personal expericence. I still see Him in my dreams once awhile. Not once but many time. I keep it to myself. So long.

Oh, you are one of them, too. I didn't know that. Well, glad to hear that you are one of them, too. Thank you!:)

Cynical Vez said:
Yea, I caught Jesus once in Mexico...he was masturbating in a bathroom stall. :rofl:

Oh u mean men with the name Jesus, not God in Mexico. Yea, and it is normal for many Mexican men to do this to avoid getting their wives pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back