Irish law is crazy!

I surely will do my duty with the law as my guide. I will even vote "Not Guilty" for the murderer if the state produced the evidence in unethical manner (or borderline illegal).

Agreed. Jurors are to follow the law. If they don't like the law......Change the law. Vote, become an activist, run for congress or contribute to those who share your beliefs. But as a Juror Uphold the law as you are sworn to do.

Is this what you mean?

..The 1933 appeal of prohibition did not apply to native americans. They continued under prohibition laws until 1953, when President Dwight D. Eisenhower repealed the Indian prohibition laws country-wide. Indian reservations, however, remained dry unless they opted to permit the possession and sale of alcohol on the reservation....

When did native americans get the right to vote and drink alcohol? -Native American Indian Tribes - Over 2,000 articles on native american indians, their culture & traditions.

How old are you?

64. It was in the late 1960's I was in a bar and made the mistake of admitting I had Indian blood. I was promptly beaten up and tossed out back with the garbage. When I went to file charges the sheriff told me there were laws against Indians drinking and if I pursued that line he would have to arrest me.

Last edited:
Back