Ipod Touch users here?

I have an iPod Touch 1st generation and I love it. I am hearing so I usually use it to listen to radio programs that I download. About a week ago I got a scare when I tired to connect it to my car charger and it got stuck. When I removed it I thought I had ripped out the guts from where it connects. It got this strange red charging flash signal and then the Apple icon.

I almost bought a new one, but it's a good thing the latest generation wasn't out yet. Instead I bought a cheap 4 gig player. Then I tired to connect my iTouch and it worked fine, all my files and apps were still on it. I might splurge and get the new iTouch with the camera a while after it comes out. I've checked online and it looks really good.

I've got one that my little brother handed down to me when he got the iPhone... have to say I love my itouch... use it at work to block out annoying coworkers!! :) :)

Update: I talked to guy at Apple store, he said that Ipod Touch will come with camera and better screen. I did research online, yeah its true. The guy told me it should be out around Christmas. According to him, you can recycle your Ipod and get newest one with 10% off of price. I would do that later on when I have enough money.

new one, that camera sucks. Simple, look at photo compare iPod Touch and iPhone. You will seeeeeeee

Back