iPhone Pro

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
iPhone PRO is 60GB of storage, true 16:9 aspect ratio, slide-out keyboard, one megapixel front camera for iChat, and a high quality camera, with good lenses, optical zoom, and video capability.

I think that it is more expensive than the current iPhone 3G?

Apple: The Dream iPhone Pro

Yup..

I'm kinda holding off on the current web+cellphone craze until it dies down.. Still in the 2006 phone-era generation here. Price WILL drop, it's just a matter of time. Observing my V3i and SLVR L7, they've fallen from 2005-06 at $250+ new to $50-70 new today.

All electronics will follow this rule!

Only problem is the patience part, lol!

iPhone PRO is 60GB of storage, true 16:9 aspect ratio, slide-out keyboard, one megapixel front camera for iChat, and a high quality camera, with good lenses, optical zoom, and video capability.

I think that it is more expensive than the current iPhone 3G?

Apple: The Dream iPhone Pro

I doubt it will happen....there are too many false rumors, just wait til next year 2009 when Apple updates their iphone in summer. The Macworld on Jan 2009 will probably be likely announce the Mac Mini update and maybe the Mac Pro...both of those Macs needs an update.

I doubt it will happen....there are too many false rumors, just wait til next year 2009 when Apple updates their iphone in summer. The Macworld on Jan 2009 will probably be likely announce the Mac Mini update and maybe the Mac Pro...both of those Macs needs an update.

I would like to hear about new Mac things at MacWorld convention. I had gotten Mac Plus+ computer in first time. I loved it then purchased few Mac LC and PowerPC computers. then bought PC computers now. I believe that Mac is better graphics than PC. I really want to buy any MAC Powerbook but too costly. I will wait to see new Mac Mini at low cost soon.

I really love my iPhone G3, but I find touch screen to be a pain in the arse. The iPhone Pro that comes with the keyboard has really caught my eye. I was hoping that they would make one like that before I bought my current iPhone G3! Ugh... I would love to play with the Pro and see how it feels.

Current there is strong rumor about new "iPhone nano" which sound like tiny. But I'm not sure if that wouldn't be enough for finger to pick up on the display. That's terrible.

Back