iPhone 4S & Waiting Lines

InfamousMacBook

Reaction score
My iPhone 4 is gone (was left on top of car and lost) and wanted to know what people think about many people will pre-order tomorrow and how many will be in line next Friday to pick up. I am hoping it won't be busy because it's not a iPhone 5 with a lot better design and everything.

If you had the Find iPhone app you can track it yourself. Did you download that app, do you remember?

Did you report police for lost your iPhone 4? Police can track your iPhone's GPS. and do u cover your insurance?

Next gen iphone is "iphone 4S" model is pretty good battery saver for 3G network. Rumors are dumb who said everything about "iphone 5" at Apple event.

You can discussion over there. http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-products-technologies/94817-iphone-5-out-october-4th.html

Yeah I told her about www.me.com and no track due battery died already. Bad luck for her.

For all I know it could of been smashed when falling off the car. It fell off while we were on the highway 60-70mph and I believe in the grass (waist high) and we could never find it and Find My iPhone couldn't locate it either. Plus it only had 18% battery left at most. It's a goner. I am not worried. I can use my old spare "crap phone" until I get the iPhone 4S. I just hope lines won't be horrendous.

For all I know it could of been smashed when falling off the car. It fell off while we were on the highway 60-70mph and I believe in the grass (waist high) and we could never find it and Find My iPhone couldn't locate it either. Plus it only had 18% battery left at most. It's a goner. I am not worried. I can use my old spare "crap phone" until I get the iPhone 4S. I just hope lines won't be horrendous.

If you report police for lost iphone. Police alway take care of it

Say cheese! iPhone app catches thief - CBS News

It does not matter if someone found your iphone broke or shatter glass back of iphone. It's very easy fix it and replace new parts and then, who selling your iphone to ebay for $$$

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKz38rpGhs0]iPhone Anti-Theft system with iGotYa! takes picture of your thief! - YouTube[/ame]

If someone found your iphone. he/she read message in iphone
iGotYa.png

I could not find an app on itunes. I do want to download IGOTYA app.

This thread is not useful to me. I am not longer concerned my phone is gone. It feel off car it may not even work properly. I am only want to know how bad you think lines would be.

This thread is not useful to me. I am not longer concerned my phone is gone. It feel off car it may not even work properly. I am only want to know how bad you think lines would be.

Ok, ouch. Sorry any of us were trying to help. I guess we have no idea (not having stood in the lines ourselves) how long your lines would be. Let us know how it goes. :)

Wirelessly posted

Probably not as long as you would expect because about one million people already pre ordered it. But who knows?

My iPhone 4 is gone (was left on top of car and lost) and wanted to know what people think about many people will pre-order tomorrow and how many will be in line next Friday to pick up. I am hoping it won't be busy because it's not a iPhone 5 with a lot better design and everything.

not concerned about lines cuz iPhone4S will be delivered to my home lol

Back