Ipad

caz

Reaction score
I using iPad lost instructions.is there way to get to top without scrolling screen.would I use some key or has the site got way of doing it,because I getting dirty screen and a pain going top to bottom vis versa..Also when you post i have tap 'post' sometime 5 to 6 times
I play a game which needs instant reply not unless to..
I know it daft question but people on here use iPad and they do quick reply

Not sure on how to get to top of page on iPad as I've never tried.

But for the dirty screen- look for something like this--

Use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth. Avoid getting moisture in openings. Don't use window cleaners, household cleaners, compressed air, aerosol sprays, solvents, ammonia, abrasives, or cleaners containing hydrogen peroxide to clean iPhone.

http://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Your-iPad

I use those lens cloths that are used for eyeglasses- you can get those in most pharmacies (chemist) in the eye section. I don't know where in the UK you could get those.

Try this to get back to the top.

Using the iPad, you just need to tap the Status bar at the top of the screen to quickly scroll back to the top of the page.

It not cleaning want to know how get from top to bottom .top say new post want go from that to bottom says submit post.do I press certain area of screen or a letter or a tab I have scroll full page

It not cleaning want to know how get from top to bottom .top say new post want go from that to bottom says submit post.do I press certain area of screen or a letter or a tab I have scroll full page

Tap twice at the top.

Not in the address bar but around that area.

Back