IP Relay calls made from deaf overseas

Liza

Reaction score
Some IP relay companies I've tried (Sprint irelay, ip-relay.com etc etc) won't service the deaf overseas because of some stupid hearing spammers from other countries... so I'd like to ask if you know of any ip relay that is willing to service me in Norway. I want to call a company in USA about a cancellation of a subscription to genealogical archives.

Thank you! :)

Liza said:
Some IP relay companies I've tried (Sprint irelay, ip-relay.com etc etc) won't service the deaf overseas because of some stupid hearing spammers from other countries... so I'd like to ask if you know of any ip relay that is willing to service me in Norway. I want to call a company in USA about a cancellation of a subscription to genealogical archives.

Thank you! :)

spammer just try order lots things on stolen credit card or something

you can call norway without fear

No, I mean that I live in Norway and I want to call a firm in USA using ip relay. Do you know of any ip relay will let me do that?

Easy! Subscribe proxy server in the United States. This is one way to fool IP relay operator! Using proxy server located in the United States makes the operator *thinks* your in the United States. Plm is that the subscription may not be cheap. (about 100 US dollars a month).
Liza said:
No, I mean that I live in Norway and I want to call a firm in USA using ip relay. Do you know of any ip relay will let me do that?

Why don't you just use the relay services they have in Norway? I know they've got some. If the US company has an 800 number, your call to them probably will be toll free.

you can use aol instant messenger and send a msg to the username "myiprelay" to place a relay call from anywhere in the world

Back