Invention.

FreedummyRing

Reaction score
Do you have any idea? Anything you want to invent?

I want a car or a truck that lift boxes, bag of grocery or whatever....

I can put the boxes on 4 wheel rollers

_______
0-----0 and then put the roller

next to the car or truck on the lifter.... the car's lifter can pick up and then
set the boxes in the car's back seat.

Or maybe a SUV, just like it picked up a person in wheelchair...

Yeah like those city buses, they used lifter to pick up people in wheelchair
to get on the bus...

So I am thinking, putting a lifter on a car or SUV to pick up boxes...
because my back hurts after I lifted two 50 pound boxes yesterday..... ouch.

FreedummyRing said:
Do you have any idea? Anything you want to invent?

I want a car or a truck that lift boxes, bag of grocery or whatever....

I can put the boxes on 4 wheel rollers

_______
0 0 and then put the roller

next to the car or truck on the lifter.... the car's lifter can pick up and then
set the boxes in the car's back seat.

Or maybe a SUV, just like it picked up a person in wheelchair...

Yeah like those city buses, they used lifter to pick up people in wheelchair
to get on the bus...

So I am thinking, putting a lifter on a car or SUV to pick up boxes...
because my back hurts after I lifted two 50 pound boxes yesterday..... ouch.

...thats not an invention if its....already invented. They already have those for example the lifters attached to vehicles that lift up wheel chairs, or pallet lifters for trucks.

already invented.

so all I need to do is get one of those lifter and put the boxes and luggages on the lifter and it will help me load them in the SUV or car trunk...
right???

FreedummyRing said:
so all I need to do is get one of those lifter and put the boxes and luggages on the lifter and it will help me load them in the SUV or car trunk...
right???

Yes, but if youre just loading grocerys and such into your car i believe it might be an expensive purchase for such a mundane chore you can ask the people where you buy your grocerys to help you out.

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/images/products/mid/MM020110152CI.jpg

example something like that, but youd have to load and unload the lifter everytime but you could get one of the things like they have for wheel chair accessable cars, however thats extremely expensive and requires a special vehicle usually a van.

Or if youre just having problems dragging all the stuff back in your house you can get some sort of a dolly, http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50523138/Carts.gif

or a flat dolly http://www.mydealsdirect.com/webstore/images/products/cartclosed.jpg

the handle flips down so it can be stored easier.

A thought, an idea, no matter whether such a thing already exists...that's how inventions can be/are produced... for instance, if such an idea or thing that already either exists or closely resembles such an idea...continue on, one may be surprised at how many things could be thought of, yet, it might already be there...in doing so, it may lead to an even better idea whereas an invention can become realistic. ;)

Sooo...'allow the mind to open up and let ideas flow'! :thumb:

Good luck, you just may come up with some unique idea/invention! :)

Back