Intervenors for the DeafBlind

I met one deafblind man he was in wheelchair (reason I don't remember I was 7, maybe he's afraid to walk with cane or guide dog or doesn't have the skills or maybe other disability like CP?) and my school teacher showed me how to communicate with him and I was shy so I wasn't sure what to say but the guy was very nice and talked to me and his aide.

He won't be in a wheelchair because of deafblindness. Sometimes Deafblindness comes as a package deal. I mean the deafblind people have other things wrong with them besides their deafness and blindness. In fact this is very common.

Yes if I recall one person in the video who was deafblind also appeared to have Down's Syndrome. (but this is complete assumption)

Yes if I recall one person in the video who was deafblind also appeared to have Down's Syndrome. (but this is complete assumption)

That's possible. I used to know a girl with Downs syndrome who was deafblind (to a minor degree). She used to giggle a lot which used to irritate her career. I can't think why that would be though.

Back