interesting

trust me i know how to date just fine so i dont need that stupid book and sadly its a battle between my heart and my brain and neither one is backing down :(

A lot of guys don't want to put in the effort when it comes to situations like ours. A lot of girls don't want to put in the effort when it comes to situations like ours. Personally, it shows me how shallow and close minded a person can be, and I won't give them a second thought. However, some people will put in an effort for the chase, or the challenge, but once they get what they want they leave. This is from my own personal experience. He may be pretty, and you may feel strong attraction to him, but know your worth, and you are NOT a toy. You are a person. I wish you luck with this, and hope the best for you... be open, but be cautious. Not everyone who smiles at you and is nice to you is worthy of being your friend.

well i broke it off with him about a day ago telling him that if he had a problem with me and the fact that i have male friends and the fact that he treated me like a toy then he could leave and he left so im glad that this is settled once and for all im so done with guys right now to be honest i just cant believe it took me so long i let him have 5 years of my life. :/

Back