Interesting experience last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay babe, the conversation is over, just keep telling yourself you were right...it's a lot easier than trying to change yourself for the better.

You haven't given any constructive information other than "You were rude and rolled your eyes".

You refused to listen to the Deaf community perspective, and just started trolling and getting nasty.

2dlqee9.gif

Anyone else, (and I am assuming F_J the Op might be included but I hate to assume) feel this thread has gotten way to much attention? If the nastiness were to be taken out... there was some validity to the thread way back when it started. Even a little good debate for debates sake.

But this has gone way beyond necessary and into rediculous. Name calling? Berating for the sake of making others look bad and actually making yourself look worse? Really? Is there a point to this thread anymore? I see glimmers..... GrendelQ had it right, no need for more nasty posts.... on either side.... before it gets locked like so many before it.

Perhaps my mistake was posting my opinion

The bottom line is that countless posters agree with Faire Jour.. including the deaf of the deafest.

Argumentum ad populum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no place for some best buy worker to claim his place in this place, really.

Well I worked there as a teenager (I work as a graphic designer now)...I actually thought Best Buy was a really cool job for a teen.

The downside, of course, is I had no time to start bewb clubs over the internet which is what ALL the cool kids did

Hey thanks Jiro, appreciate it

:) I couldnt care less if it got locked, probably for the better good actually so it goes down not talked about.

Very good point, having it locked might not be the worse idea out there, though there was some good back in the start.

The bottom line is that countless posters agree with Faire Jour.. including the deaf of the deafest. There is no place for some best buy worker to claim his place in this place, really.

I was one of those who agreed somewhere back there.....

Lock this thread and ban the troll.

Actually that is a good idea, ban me, nothing more noble than being banned for your opinion.

Actually that is a good idea, ban me, nothing more noble than being banned for your opinion.

Your "opinion" stopped mattering a long time ago, troll.

hey that looks like Hitler. holy crap!

This stupid argument is worth not learning about the Deaf community and having support on learning ASL? Or did that really not matter?

This stupid argument is worth not learning about the Deaf community and having support on learning ASL? Or did that really not matter?

Next time someone calls you a bitch for acting like a snob, make sure to tell them they're wrong and don't understand deaf culture

Next time someone calls you a bitch for acting like a snob, make sure to tell them they're wrong and don't understand deaf culture

That's what happened, but you decided to stir the pot. Pot..kettle.

Practice what you preach.

In other words - don't be rude. :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back