interesting but not pleasant experience today...

SpiceHD

Reaction score
I went to CVS to buy milk and I saw this guy which was very familiar to me. he alway went around begging for change or cigs or whatever. Often I was being nice and bought him a bottle of water or a small bag of chips but today I only had 2 bucks on me which is what I needed for milk. This time he asked everyone to give him around 50 cents so he can have small bags of chips and everyone refused. Then ... he stood by me when I was at cashier and put the bag of chips next to my milk and told cashier that I will buy it for him. I was like WTF?!?!? He never asked me or anything. He did asked other hearing people but not me. I figured since he assumed that I'm deaf so I wouldn't hear what he was saying so I might will buy it for him... that kinda pissed me off. Yea I am deaf but I'm not stupid. I told cashier not to add that item to mine... and gave her money for it. Then I simply left but boy I feel like telling that guy that I'm not to be taken advantage like that. you know? I mean I do feel bad for him and knows exactly what he is going through but I cant afford to buy him a bag of chips today because I'm broke myself... but still this is no way for him to treat me like this. I'm still boiling inside about this and yet same time it was like "nice try" lol

sorry but just needed to vent especially that I feel like people must have thought I'm really stupid when they try a trick like that. GRRR lol

You had to do what you did...and obviously it was unruly of him to take an advantage of you in the way he did. Good thing you left and perhaps if there is ever a 'next time', he'll think twice--hmmm?

Soooo...you got 'milk'? :lol:

~RR

thank you... thats what i needed to hear lol.

and lol dont get wrong ideas!!! :-P

you don't have to worry about the guy . Your needs come first than paying for other's 'extra' spendings.

Wrong ideas?? Nahhhh...you know how those commercials on T.V. goes: "Got Milk" and person will show off their 'milk mustache'.... :D

~RR

You have right to be mad! You help him and b4 and he automatically think you will again! That cashier need to get managr and throw him out of the store. That not good for business either. You stand your ground! Way to go !

Apparently this dude must have mental illness. Nobody in their right mind would have the balls to do that! Geez! Good for u that u told him NO!

Yeah, I read some where that a good percentage of those people have mental health issues.

Back