inquiring minds wanna know

Well all my ex girlfriends were cute and unstable,i rather have not so cute and stable now(not to stable though)

It's primitive.

We are wired to look for and choose the best mate possible in order to propagate our lineage. If our instincts are telling us that the other person doesn't match up physically, then it's a no-go. Can't really do anything about it. It's nice to think that humans can be attracted to each other because of their inner beauty, intelligence, etc., but the truth (sad or not) is that physical attraction is an extremely important part of the equation.

For me, I definitely wouldn't date a nujob, no matter how beautiful or sexy she is. I'd like to think that most non-douchebag men are the same way. The problem is, finding out that someone is mentally unstable usually takes more time than determining that they are physically beautiful...

Now that makes sense to me but I have a question. When men (as waredpink so corrected me) and women are not interested in propagation, why does this internal instinct still dominate?

(It does for sure because personal desire for children is "eh" and yet looks aren't highly important but they matter)

Now that makes sense to me but I have a question. When men (as waredpink so corrected me) and women are not interested in propagation, why does this internal instinct still dominate?

(It does for sure because personal desire for children is "eh" and yet looks aren't highly important but they matter)

Well, it's just biology. You have to remember that the human history of actually "having a life" beyond fulfilling the basic survival needs of food, shelter, and a viable mate is what, maybe 10,000 years old, starting with the rise of agriculture? Human beings, as a species, have been around for millions of years, and the reason we are still around is because of those instincts that you are questioning. It's part of our very nature. It's not something that will easily go away. Give it another million years and we'll see what happens. :)

In other words men lived to be like 20 and tried to make babies as they saw little risk in procreating. Women, it's riskier because it's nine months and much more riskier.

Try to think of other way, why men are attracted to men and not woman? Why women attracted to women and not man?
Why some men attracted to 600 lbs women? or vise versa?
Yes, attraction is part of the equation but for some reason, in the gene or DNA structure have "preference" in their mind.

it's same thing about why people vomit so easily when they saw a blood on the floor? where other people don't? It all related to chemicals that create while at birth. When the baby born, this baby suddenly become a 'gay' preference but he/she may not noticed until later life.

For me, I married to my 2nd ex and she's not all that attractive but she's is extremely intelligent and cause us to talk 24/7 about everything. It just my attraction to a person who able to understand us. My gene doesn't look for hawt lady, I will vomit when I see hawt blondie, with EE size boobies and low V top with her cleavage about to pop. You know... Same thing I seen people get grossed out when see ugly feet and she couldn't date him. The feet are not that bad to me.. but for her yes. You know?

I'm very attactive where women drooled over me but when I see this gorgeous woman..bleh.. that is my preferrence.

Try to think of other way, why men are attracted to men and not woman? Why women attracted to women and not man?
Why some men attracted to 600 lbs women? or vise versa?
Yes, attraction is part of the equation but for some reason, in the gene or DNA structure have "preference" in their mind.

it's same thing about why people vomit so easily when they saw a blood on the floor? where other people don't? It all related to chemicals that create while at birth. When the baby born, this baby suddenly become a 'gay' preference but he/she may not noticed until later life.

For me, I married to my 2nd ex and she's not all that attractive but she's is extremely intelligent and cause us to talk 24/7 about everything. It just my attraction to a person who able to understand us. My gene doesn't look for hawt lady, I will vomit when I see hawt blondie, with EE size boobies and low V top with her cleavage about to pop. You know... Same thing I seen people get grossed out when see ugly feet and she couldn't date him. The feet are not that bad to me.. but for her yes. You know?

lmao you seem to have a small fixation on vomit... but yes I understand

Back