Infidelity

HelloKittyGal

Reaction score
So it's been a topic on t.v. and NewsWeek Magazine. What are your thoughts when 80 percent believe it's wrong, yet they still cheat? Boy, I just sometimes do not want to get married. I believe in waiting a long, long time before getting married.

Also, why do the other 20 percent think it is okay?! I need to go read the magazine. I just wish married couple would just stop acting like fools. If they don't like their spouses, get a divorce first and enjoy your crazy lifestyle, but why hurt each other's feelings under vows? Who said that Marriage is going to be easy? I just think that there is too much selfishness in marriages.

Last edited:
In my own beliefs that people get married for those following reasons..

- College tution fininical aid.. so they don't have to depend on their parents income if their parents income is high.

- tax credits, reducation of insurance cost, make money life easier, etc.etc.

- sex.. is probally the reason too for some religon reasons.

and many more i can't think of more.. some people just get married for other reason not love.. stupid heh?

Infidelity doesn't always happen BEFORE marriage -- it can happen during marriage because my husband's ex had an affair with one of hubby's ex best mates behind his back. That's why he walked out of the marriage due to her infidelity and being unfaithful.

Back