Infidelity excusable between the sexes

KweenSasha

Reaction score
Isn't it funny when a man cheats on his wife, people blame the wife, saying she must not have been doing something right. The wife could be the best wife there is. On the other hand when a woman cheats, she is degraded and it's inexcusable.

I've seen this in church and at family functions. Women always get the blame for whatever happens in a marriage. I think the man and woman should be equally responsible, they both are human beings that make humanly mistakes. I never knew women were super beings! and men are little babies!

Society have the idea that a man's needs are more important than a woman's needs hence women are beneath men. We are being taught that you better bend over backward for your man if you want him to stick around.

I feel this 1940's notion needs to be abolished. Keeping the marriage fresh is a responsibility that lands on both partners.

I think it depends on what people experience and where they're coming from

Isn't it funny when a man cheats on his wife, people blame the wife, saying she must not have been doing something right. The wife could be the best wife there is. On the other hand when a woman cheats, she is degraded and it's inexcusable.

I've seen this in church and at family functions. Women always get the blame for whatever happens in a marriage. I think the man and woman should be equally responsible, they both are human beings that make humanly mistakes. I never knew women were super beings! and men are little babies!

Society have the idea that a man's needs are more important than a woman's needs hence women are beneath men. We are being taught that you better bend over backward for your man if you want him to stick around.

I feel this 1940's notion needs to be abolished. Keeping the marriage fresh is a responsibility that lands on both partners.

I couldn't agree with you more, Kween. There are men out there that are willing to take equal responsibility, but he is a rare bird, indeed.

which is why so many women have never experienced orgasms or were never/hardly sexually satisfied.

which is why so many women have never experienced orgasms or were never/hardly sexually satisfied.

Which is also wierd because I don't know about you but it makes me feel good knowing that I can please my partner.

Actually, I never believed this or even thought of this. If a man cheats, he's the cheater. If a woman cheats, she's the cheater. The fault lies on those who broke the rules.

Men are complimented if. They go out to get laid.

Women are simply called whores, if they go out to get laid.

Go figure!

I agree with the poster.

I think we hold women to a higher level then men, right or wrong I think we do because women are also mothers usually. Please note I am not making a case that this is right or wrong but just a possibility why.

Actually, I never believed this or even thought of this. If a man cheats, he's the cheater. If a woman cheats, she's the cheater. The fault lies on those who broke the rules.

Thank you.... you are a rare bird!

Back