Incisions

kspj2

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there that recently have implanted with a small incision instead the long one old fashion way? My doctor said, I will get a small one and it be less swelling and no bulky bandage. I getting Freedom Implant July 7 and hook up on July 27.

I do have many small incisions...
that I had my gall bladder removed, appendix, 8 times biosapy, cyst removed from on my one of ovaries.. That's all went in my belly button...
Also, recently i had my tube tied.. they had to cut across my belly button... it didnt turned out well, had herina.. they had to re-do on my recent cut across my belly button.. and again.. it didnt work out cuz the herina busted again.. that the meshes (piece of plastic to hold it down) it broke... I will had to redo again soon after i settle down.. but this time dr wanted belly button removed cuz it has so many incisions and caused some nasty what ever it called..

I was like.. ??? removed my belly button? eww... one of nurses came and said that she had her removed then she showed her tummy.. I was drop jaw that she have belly button.. (tattooed) lol.. its far out!

small incision is nothing .. just follow dr's order.. like rest few days and no lifting.. if so.. you will have herina like mine.. :/ hehe Good luck!

Back