In Remembrance of Manuel Yanez

Unegawahya

Reaction score
I don't know where to put this topic at but I'm gonna put it here. Many of you might not know him. But I'm sure some of you Californians, Texans, and Arizona people do know him from around here and from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. There are a lot of people spreading around the towns about this sweet fella known as Manny. We all miss him deeply. As tragically as it seems, he was there at the wrong time and the wrong place. It was not his fault, he can't hear. Apparently, he walked out of the restaurant toward his bike when he was shot in the upper torso between his throat and his heart. He died instantly at the scene. Many of us around here cry for him and at the same time we're angry because of the young man who has a gun. Stray bullet is more deadly. He was half-block from the two guys who are exchanging words and arguing during the road rage. The guy in that white truck pulled out the gun and was aiming to point at another driver, but the stray bullet striked Manny instead. He shot another and it striked the driver. But he was arrested very quickly. I don't know if the driver in a smaller vehicle is alive or dead. I do not know why he did not run away. Maybe he realized he accidentally kill a deaf man who was selling chewing gums and pencils. The driver is stupid because he brought a gun with him, it made him a coward.

He made us laugh and he loved to clown around sometimes. He loved to cook and helped the children. He worked around this apartment. Not one complaint coming out of him. He was very patience fella and can get alone pretty well. He loved to play with the children and give them hugs. They would call him "Grandpa." If you know him, please remember him in your heart and memory.

IN MEMORY OF MANUEL YANEZ DECEMBER 2, 1948 - FEBRUARY 23, 2007

manny2.jpg

mannyWinCE.jpg

I'm sure those who knew Manny personally will miss him as well as being sadden by the fact of what happened. R.I.P. Manny--

(Thread was moved--)

~RR

Back