In One Word...

AquaBlue

Reaction score
Post just ONE word that describes how you feel when a hearing person treats you wrong.

omfgwtfdafuqffffuuuuuuuuorly? :)

Why does it have to be only a hearing person , hearing people are not the only one that can treat you wrong.

You mean when a deaf person treats me wrong? The reversal? I don't know which one word to choose. It is a tough question.

People are people. Deaf/Hearies are always offended by anyone. Whether one is deaf or hearing makes no difference. I see what you are saying. Humbled, again.

:hmm:

People are people. Deaf/Hearies are always offended by anyone. Whether one is deaf or hearing makes no difference. I see what you are saying. Humbled, again.

:hmm:

Don't worry. You'll get your answer here I'm sure. Hang in there.

Why does it have to be only a hearing person , hearing people are not the only one that can treat you wrong.

because that's what OP is asking. you are free to create a threat about somebody else.

The words that pop into my head can't be posted on a public forum... Buahaha... At least not in this thread... only the afterhours thread... lmao! That's the fun place to be anyway... =P

Back