Imvu

Maria

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone !

Wonderin', if any one of you interested in joinin' IMVU ? See at IMVU: 3D Avatar Chat Instant Messenger & Dress Up Game to give you some ideas what it is. :)

I just joined it 2 days ago and it was FUN ! And, even your friends will take you to their variety worlds ( sea world, animal world, or anythin' - somethin' that they like to have or their favorite places or they can make their own dreams by creatin' one of their own ) and enjoy in their worlds. One Muslim girl took me to her sea world and we had a good time in it. Lol ! She even took me ridin' on her motorcyle when she asked me to come and sit with her. :lol: I thought it was sooo awesome! Of course, it is all new to me and I am learnin' how to use IMVU. Try it ! Let's make somethin' for FUN ! And, maybe we all can share it in here, too ? :D

If, any one of you are a member of IMVU, please invite me to join as well and I will invite you, too. ;)

Secondlife.com is way better IMO, but glad you are enjoying that maria :)

Secondlife.com is way better IMO, but glad you are enjoying that maria :)

Well, my daughter is hearin' and she is a member of IMVU. I want to join her. :)

As for Secondlife.com you mentioned in your thread that there are more deaf peeps in there - well, I could join in there since I am deaf. Let me check and see, if I like it or not. Thanks for the link. FYI, I never knew there's one like this for the deaf peeps to join.

Yeah, I understand about you wanting to join your girl in IMUV :)
Yep there are some deaf peeps in SL... there are none in IMUV so far?

Yeah, I understand about you wanting to join your girl in IMUV :)
Yep there are some deaf peeps in SL... there are none in IMUV so far?

I just joined IMVU not very long ago.. 3 days ago. I am still new to IMVU. :D
Done checkin' secondlife.com and I think I like IMVU better - because of its graphics/backgrounds look better to me. I will find out if, there's any deaf peeps at IMVU after I meet people there. I will know the answer by then. :)

Interesting, I really has no time to visit anywhere... I was busy at real life than at workplace... I use computer most of time is at work place than at home.

I will try to check if I really has time.

Thank you for get attention.

This application is for Windows only. So the Mac users are out of the league, except those users that have Intel Macs. I use a old PowerPC based Mac.

Interesting, I really has no time to visit anywhere... I was busy at real life than at workplace... I use computer most of time is at work place than at home.

I will try to check if I really has time.

Thank you for get attention.

Sure! I can understand that you are busy. Take your time. :)

This application is for Windows only. So the Mac users are out of the league, except those users that have Intel Macs. I use a old PowerPC based Mac.

Ah, I see. Shoot ! I wish you could join. I will find somethin' else for your different computer. Thanks for lettin' me know.

seems interesting, I didn't know there were 3D chat softwares.. I'll give a try that later.. cuz I'm at work right now :D

Ah, I see. Shoot ! I wish you could join. I will find somethin' else for your different computer. Thanks for lettin' me know.

Yeah, that's all right. :) I wish I had a Intel Mac so I can run Windows applications on the same machine, in case I can't run apps that are not for Mac OS X. You're welcome, by the way.

I checked out SecondLife it's okay. I have IMVU and I enjoy that one better than SecondLife

Thanks! If, you would like to invite me to join - you are more than welcome. :)

As for exchangin' the homepage links, PM me.

I do also have use imvu there. Its pretty cool but i hate it when some ppl would like to try to invite me or my bf into one of their rooms and then walk into their drama. I have account with imvu for 5 yrs. Other than that, its pretty cool if meeting ppl from all over. My bf (who is hearing) and I are on there when we are bored. Its fun site and many pubic rooms. My boyfriend and my imvu sisters runs chatrooms their own, i would help boot people who are trouble makers. Overall, its a fun site if my friends not including me into their dramas on imvu. I like meet ppl on there as long as they are cool.

Some ppl would think IMVU is like real life world but me, I tell them its not real life, its imvu. Some people would go too far like mix imvu with their real life.

Back