I'm Vivie

Vivie

Reaction score
:wave:

I'm Vivie , HoH , I live in Greece..Was diagnosed in 10 months of age as Hard of Hearing , profound hearing loss , got two HA's , in NY. Returned in Greece , got an speech therapist , got to talk and hear , mostly lipreading.Mainstream school , never learnt any sign language.

My right ear since age ten totally deaf , dropped the right HA. Been with analogs back then. Fall 1999 got an left Digital HA, which was my companion till seventeen days ago that I got implanted with Cochlear CI Freedom. Hopes of going bilateral in Greece is like hoping to be king here :lol: but I hope one day achieve it!:D

I'm Vivie , HoH , I live in Greece..Was diagnosed in 10 months of age as Hard of Hearing , profound hearing loss , got two HA's , in NY. Returned in Greece , got an speech therapist , got to talk and hear , mostly lipreading.Mainstream school , never learnt any sign language.

My right ear since age ten totally deaf , dropped the right HA. Been with analogs back then. Fall 1999 got an left Digital HA, which was my companion till seventeen days ago that I got implanted with Cochlear CI Freedom. Hopes of going bilateral in Greece is like hoping to be king here :lol: but I hope one day achieve it!:D

:welcome: to AD and I hope you enjoy yourself. :wave:

Welcome to AD!

So, you live in Greece... were you affected by the earth quake?

Hello and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will enjoy this interesting forum. :)

Hello I would love going to Greece but One of Here Ader just went to Greece with his family last week :D also Earthquake?

:welcome: to AllDeaf. I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

No where I live I wasn't affected from the earthquake..but I have friends and family who were a bit scared .. Quake was at Ileia, southern greece , and I live in northern Greece...

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Back