I'm Tara :)

I'm fine Tara....How are you??? :)

Hello Tara, we had a choice of swapping between camels, horses, and a horse and cart. The Germans prefered the horses and carts so we stayed on the camels. I was quite comfortable on them. Kevin.

I would've ridden the horse... I love horses! :) wow really? i would think they weren't.. maybe i should try it sometime!

I'm fine Tara....How are you??? :)

that's good :) I'm great! My schooling is going well, and everything seems to be going the direction I need to Master in ASL & Deaf Studies. I'm very excited! :)

Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

Thank you! :) I love it here, everyone is so nice :):wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf. I am also in WA. I am an ASL student and I am transfering to Seattle Central Community College in the Fall. It would be cool to have someone in the state to practice with if anything by webcam.

That's good...I hope you do well in your studies :)

:ty: :) so far so good! My teacher is amazing so that helps a lot.

welcome to AD:) Happy posting

:wave: ty! same to you :)

Welcome to Alldeaf. I am also in WA. I am an ASL student and I am transfering to Seattle Central Community College in the Fall. It would be cool to have someone in the state to practice with if anything by webcam.

nice! i wish you luck in your endeavors! Of course, I would like that too. Most of my fellow classmates aren't as serious as I am about learning ASL and about Deaf Culture. It's hard to find people around here that are willing to take the extra time. For me, it's pretty much all I do! Practice practice practice!
do you have Yahoo or MSN? what level of ASL are you in?

:ty: :) so far so good! My teacher is amazing so that helps a lot.

:wave: ty! same to you :)

nice! i wish you luck in your endeavors! Of course, I would like that too. Most of my fellow classmates aren't as serious as I am about learning ASL and about Deaf Culture. It's hard to find people around here that are willing to take the extra time. For me, it's pretty much all I do! Practice practice practice!
do you have Yahoo or MSN? what level of ASL are you in?

I actually use two things. Skype and ooVoo. They are really good for signing. the video is very smooth compared to things like yahoo or msn. I am waiting to start ASL level 4. Of course the last time I did sign language was I think Fall last year. My wife was really pregnant when the winter quarter would have been so I took a break from school. I am so excited to start up again. I love ASL.

I actually use two things. Skype and ooVoo. They are really good for signing. the video is very smooth compared to things like yahoo or msn. I am waiting to start ASL level 4. Of course the last time I did sign language was I think Fall last year. My wife was really pregnant when the winter quarter would have been so I took a break from school. I am so excited to start up again. I love ASL.

How do i sign up for Skype? what is ooVoo? Im in ASL2, my teacher says I am doing very well. I have 102% in the class so far. :) I practice all the time even with my hearing fam/friends. It helps tremendously. Congrats on your baby! :) will you be teaching your child ASL?

That's great...it's good to have support in your studies

Yes it's amazinging :) Teaching myself ASL was not an easy thing, those pictures with arrows don't really do sign justice. It's completely different having someone show you. I'm very grateful for my teacher :)

Well I learnt BSL from my parents....

My brother is HoH....

It's a difficult thing to master....

Hey Sujata....

You don't understand then that it may take a while to reply it's not like instant messaging.... If there's a green dot under the person's avatar then they are online....

Hope this helps....:)

Back