I'm on the WoW front page.

Congrats and I bet that was a good feeling to have--seeing that, being mentioned. How well and how long have you (and your 'new' hubby) been playing this?

Anyhow--wtg! :)

~RR

Congrats and I bet that was a good feeling to have--seeing that, being mentioned. How well and how long have you (and your 'new' hubby) been playing this?

It was particularly neat seeing it there because that part of it was a very personal project for me, my husband, and my best friend/bridesmaid. Everything else we had help from florists, stationers, etc., but that table was 100% our idea and construction. So I'm extra proud of it!

I think I started playing WoW about a year after it came out; my husband started earlier but I was busy with City of Heroes at the time. I have one level 70 and a zillion alts, and my husband's rogue is still sitting at 63 or so. We play for fun and for social interaction with real-life friends who are not in the area.

I don't play online game but I looked up that link you provide us and the drawings there are really good. Real good - Eyes popping kind of good. By the way, Interpretrator, congrats on your wedding and your article in the World of Warcraft.

Back