Im Not Negative on a CI

ravensteve1961 said:
My Doctor says its not true. My Audiologist also says its not true you heard the same way like you did with your hearing aid. I truly belive an hurricane destroyed the rest of my hearing i had.My parents wouldnt listen to me a warned them the dangers of living in florida.They could have put up with living in california where theres no hurricanes. Earthquakes dont hurt hearing but hurricanes do. But they didnt listen to me.Im gonna ask for permission for my audiologist to talk to you about those CIs.

How does a hurricane destroy your hearing? :confused:

ravensteve1961 said:
He is NOT FAKE!!!!! Hes Real like jesus was real. People have claimed they were healed by him. They did a story on HBO and a lot of people found out why peoples bodys fail at some point.Its genetics and a family curse.Like i have a feeling my grandmother put a curse on me.It was the last 5 years of her life i refused to talk to her or associate with her because of my bad luck im having with women.She gave me this stupid personality that i couldnt change.It was very differcult and it still is changing my personality so i can get a date so i can fall in love. So i decided not to talk or associate with her until a girl takes me.Well she died and she never heard me talk to her or want to talk to her.So just 2 months after she died my cat died. Then The 2 years later i lost my hearing. Benny hinn said its in the bible of family curses and genetics.If someone in your family done something bad your sons, daugthers,Nephews and Nieces are gonna suffer because of it.Thats how GOD Punishes you. GOD doesnt punish you he deals with you when you die but he punishs you on earth buy making someone you love suffer. And someone in my family has done something wrong and now i gotta suffer for it. So i think in this case after my grandmother died she put a curse on me because i wouldnt talk to her or associate with her.Plus i refused to attend her funeral when she died. Well im gonna find her grave and im gonna piss all over her grave plus im gonna take a crap on her marker just to show my revenge whats shes done.
ravensteve1961, Go see Benny Hinn. I'm placing a $100 bet that your hearing will not be restored after Benny Hinn "heal" you. It won't happen! Benny Hinn is a fake.

Come back here after you meet Benny Hinn. Are you up to the bet?

Back